Which presenters do you like best and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG what has happened,have I got to say something nice Oh I'm choking and my fingers are cramping,I'll try later.
Seriously I like Lynn she's always cheerful and that can't be easy at her place of work these days,yes Angelina always professional and calm and sometimes Scotty. ..but no sorry still can't take the lovely Lucy.

I've not bought anything from Gems TV for years but Angeline was always the presenter for me. Brilliant sales pitch and a good giggle! :)

Lynn Angeline and Nick I like the way he includes the crew, and Matt and Lucy, she has grown on me I like her cheerfulness. Will miss Rod and Drew.

Angeline, and Nick too. Lynn has grown on me enormously over the past two years.

I like Liv, hope she's back soon, also like Fi and her orgiastic oooooooooooooings, like Scotty too, but found he was becoming a bit DelBoy of late. The BEST presenter Gems have ever had, or ever likely to have is of course, Steve Ashton, used to love it when he'd do his Liv "I urge you" impression!

I like Liv, hope she's back soon, also like Fi and her orgiastic oooooooooooooings, like Scotty too, but found he was becoming a bit DelBoy of late. The BEST presenter Gems have ever had, or ever likely to have is of course, Steve Ashton, used to love it when he'd do his Liv "I urge you" impression!

i agreee with u there m4g steve was a fab presenter if somewhat a naughty boy sometimes(remember the showing us his underwear incident lol) and having met him hes a lovely guy too very much missed.

Latest posts

Back