Which Presenter/s would you Invite for Christmas Dinner & why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might actually invite mecharlie. Since he hoovers up everything put in front of him, he'd be the only person in the house who'd look like he was enjoying my cooking and it might shame the rest of my family into appreciating my efforts, at least. Unfortunately I live in a house of vocal food critics.

Why should I want to invite any of them for lunch, at any time, when I really don't know them from Adam? I do like, and respect, Debs, and from talking and reading her comments, it seems we have many of the same interests.
Why would she want to come for lunch? Apart from the fact I don't eat it.

Keeping Charlie fed would be an ideal excuse to keep Simon Brown chained to the oven until at least New Year.

I must be the odd one out but much and all as Simon seems a nice chap any of the food I've seen in his demonstrations have looked awful, either anaemic looking or greasy. He demoed a panini grill thing the other night once with salmon steaks and once with a cheese sandwich, both were absolutely swimming in grease (where from I'm at a bit of a loss since neither are particularly fatty) . Hopefully this is the fault of selly telly rather than his abilities.

Could Debbie Flint. Conversation could go: "Read any good books lately?" "Mhmm. "Written any good books lately?
"Ermm.. ahem."
(Simon Biagi leans forward) "I'll carve." (Chest hair catches fire on the Yankee candle and so does his nylon shirt, the Brut aftershav igniting like kerosene) "Aaaaaaaaaaaargh," he scream while Alison Young squirts his chest area with a soda syphon.

Lol!!:mysmilie_14::giggle: You know, I did wonder if he's read this forum, because last night I watched a bit of L'Occitane and he seemed to be speaking more quickly. It did make it flow a bit better, and I confess I normally switch off when he drags out his words because it sends me to sleep.
By the time he's said the words "can....I...have....more....gravy....please....?" It'll be time for pudding. :mysmilie_17:

I noticed the chest hair was much in evidence this morning. Even though he was wearing a jacket, the shirt was still open at the neck. I wish he'd put it away, especially before I've had me brekkie cereal.

Lol!!:mysmilie_14::giggle: You know, I did wonder if he's read this forum, because last night I watched a bit of L'Occitane and he seemed to be speaking more quickly. It did make it flow a bit better, and I confess I normally switch off when he drags out his words because it sends me to sleep.

It's funny, he's the opposite of Cheesy Biagi who talks so fast it gives you palpitations, and that chest hair could probably pick up a knife and fork and tuck in itself. :mysmilie_17:

I must be the odd one out but much and all as Simon seems a nice chap any of the food I've seen in his demonstrations have looked awful, either anaemic looking or greasy. He demoed a panini grill thing the other night once with salmon steaks and once with a cheese sandwich, both were absolutely swimming in grease (where from I'm at a bit of a loss since neither are particularly fatty) . Hopefully this is the fault of selly telly rather than his abilities.

Now you mention it, you are absolutely right. Every time he has made food which I have seen, it has looked a bit of a disaster. I am basing my belief in his abilities on the fact that he talks as if he knows what he is doing, and has proper qualifications. All his "I prepared this earlier" offerings look mouthwateringly perfect. It must be the stress of having to produce food in front of the cameras, while putting up with presenters wittering mindless rubbish in his ears.

Could Debbie Flint. Conversation could go: "Read any good books lately?" "Mhmm. "Written any good books lately?
"Ermm.. ahem."
(Simon Biagi leans forward) "I'll carve." (Chest hair catches fire on the Yankee candle and so does his nylon shirt, the Brut aftershav igniting like kerosene) "Aaaaaaaaaaaargh," he scream while Alison Young squirts his chest area with a soda syphon.

Wouldn't AY have Prolagene gel handy?

Simon Brown to cook the dinner.

meCharlie to eat the leftovers.

Miceal as I think he'd be good for some chat.

and Catherine just because she's lovely!

Definitely NOT Will, Jill or Sara ...... Will would spend all night on his phone/tablet/laptop checking how many fans he has on social media, Jill would be mentally calculating how much you paid for your decor/furniture/outfit and Sara would just talk over everyone and be appallingly rude and self important!

I'd invite Claire Sutton and bore her to death for 2 hours and see how she likes it!!!

Yoos a vewwy vewwy naughty girlie, Lemonsqueezy, to say horrid things to ickle Clairie. She will tell her Mummy about yoooo and yooo will get a big slap and have no din-dins.

I'd have a dinner party with Andi Peters and Dale (sorry, I know some hated that food fest but I liked it), then I'd invite George Clowes for a bit of class and Marla Wynne for a bit of sass, Simon Brown and Chef Michael to cook the food and Pat the Butcher to provide the food. I'd have Charlie Brook locked out and peering through the window while we all scoffed for Scotland. Oh yes and I'd have that guy that does the pies, his name escapes me, he could throw some at Charlie :mysmilie_46:

CC

I would invite that cockney butcher that does the premium meats and snooty Liz Earle and her clone, and Alison Young and Simon Wilson. I'd say: "Hi Simon, here's a dinner plate for you to make into a brooch and attach to the middle of your man-blouse!"

I would invite that cockney butcher that does the premium meats and snooty Liz Earle and her clone, and Alison Young and Simon Wilson. I'd say: "Hi Simon, here's a dinner plate for you to make into a brooch and attach to the middle of your man-blouse!"

:mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: Watch out for Simon Wilson with a plate of turkey stuck to his chest ha ha ha and he'll charge £150 for it as well.

CC

Latest posts

Back