Which Past Presenter Would You Like To See Again ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
Shopping Channels have had a few really good presenters in the past, and more than a few 'Turkeys'. Who would you like to see back and not ?

Want to see back

Katy John - gorgeous, feminine, and a good singer
Debbie Flint - a lovable nutter, with an infectious laugh and smile.
Paul Lavers - loved him when he was on with JR !
Steve Watters (sadly impossible) - I thought he was a really good presenter

Not See Back

The old guy that did DIY on a Sunday - I've forgotten his name, Harry Something I think !

Which Past Presenter Would You Like To See Again ?

To be honest none of them,although some were good on their day QVC have moved on, I am not sure any of the past presenters mentioned would fit in now . Hide

i get mixed up with the two kara's - but I'd like kara tritton to come back? the one who did voice overs for childrens tv - dark hair?

Certainly not the other kara (baker?) who left when had baby?

i get mixed up with the two kara's - but I'd like kara tritton to come back? the one who did voice overs for childrens tv - dark hair?

Certainly not the other kara (baker?) who left when had baby?

You've got it in one, Kara Tritton did the voices for Blue's Clues if I'm not mistaken - I'd like to see her come back too. Kara Baker was younger and much more annoying in my opinion, and would not be welcomed back by me!

I agree. I was quite sad when Kara Tritton left. She was great. Wouldn't want Daniel Greene back-too oily!

I vote for Debbie Flint, Kara Tritton, Katy John and Dave Bradford.

I really loved Steve 'Watters' - met him once, he was a great character - so sad what happened.

Kara Tritton was one of my favourites as was Dave Bradford, I don't think Dave would fit in with QVC now, he seem to have lost his get up and go at IW, as for Katy John I always thought of her as just a ditzy blonde. Tim Goodwin best thing since sliced bread and will never be bettered imho .Hide

Dean Wilson for me... i found him very funny to watch, never took things too seriously.

Did anyone else see Paul Lavers as the guinea pig on "Queer eye for the straight guy"? (think that is what the show was called - a UK version of the american tv prog) It was a hoot! QVC has definately moved on......:devil:

Latest posts

Back