Where's My Girl?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I take it back, she definately hasn't had her bags done they look worse than ever tonight. Time to tone down the tanning imo because that's making them look crepey as well.

Nice to see her back, but I do agree about the tanning :talking: There is no doubt it takes its toll - you only have to compare her to some of the other presenters of a similar age who have kept out of the sun - DF for instance.

Well she's beginning to resemble Item No 102680 - the Tignanello Rings & Things Leather Shopper Bag in Cognac :doh: And isn't that deep tanned look all a bit passe now? I went through my Atomic Kitten phase in 2001 but grew out of it. :grin:

julia would tan that colour as she is naturally dark skinned.she looks well but women of a certain age me included can wear sleeves to cover the crepy arms

julia would tan that colour as she is naturally dark skinned.she looks well but women of a certain age me included can wear sleeves to cover the crepy arms

I like Julia, and I must agree with you there, she has those stretchy skin by the armpit and it does not look nice in sleeveless dresses:doh:

In all fairness, I think Debbie Flint is a good few years younger, but I do agree Julia does look over cooked.

Came across photos of some presenters when they were 17 on Q Community
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2010/09/look-at-our-presenters-when-they-were-17.html

The only person who is better looking now than then is Jilly Holiday. She looks dreadful in the older pic. Pippa looks nice .....and has the Silver Fox chained himself to the railings outside No 10 :giggle: ?

You lucky sod.
I've seen her quite a few times live, but the last time was 'The Girlie Show' in 93 I think, but no concert ever comes close to Blond Ambition in 1990.

I think she's taking the pi$$ with her prices now though, as much as I love her, I just can't justify the cost anymore.

She was amazing. Worth very penny.

Latest posts

Back