Where's Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Gemma1 I beg to differ at the off set this forum was about SHOPPING TELLY, it wasn't meant as a platform for egos

Ego platform or no, I bet you and dozens of other FMs enjoyed the Battersea Lfe chapters?

We were contemplating a Caribbean cruise in October along with our Floridan October holiday does any FM recommend ?

Not booked yet Donna , we may just go with the usual bi -annual Florida option

Are you looking to tail gate?

Your Holiday

Your Answer

What relevance is that to shopping tele or Julia on HER holiday

Last edited:
Gemma1, BB has been continuing stories on his facebook page. He has posted screen shots on the Q FB page and saying he is posting more on his page. If you enjoy them, perhaps you could read them there????

I think QVC has been a bit dull lately. Not much cannon fodder.

Julia's holiday...wonder if it will feature in the sequel to her book? I am astounded by all the 5 star reviews.Were they reading the same book as me or just looking at the pictures?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I think QVC has been a bit dull lately. Not much cannon fodder.

Julia's holiday...wonder if it will feature in the sequel to her book? I am astounded by all the 5 star reviews.Were they reading the same book as me or just looking at the pictures?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

QVC has been dull for a very long time now. Watching paint dry can be more fun.

At least it's relevant to holidays in general

And I am not sycophantic, unlike others who are posting here

Last edited:
Actually Gemma1 I did but one poster does not a forum make

I never suggested it did. All contributions, and contributors, whether we like them or not , keep the Forum alive. Some just happen to be more amusing than others. I don't know if it's my imagination or not but lots of regular posters seem to be missing at the moment. Perhaps there is a message there? Who knows.

Third and final chance to bring this topic back on topic, whether members are posting or not is irrelevant!

People come, people go that is forum life!

Back to ST now!

Using Uppercase on forums is classed as shouting. Many forums ask people not to do it, they class it as being rude.

Uppercase rude, changed it to suit you Donna. Never mind i've been verbally abused on this forum, and thats what i call really rude. Not uppercase in a text. Oh and it has been reported to the relevant authority, Graham

Gemma1, BB has been continuing stories on his facebook page. He has posted screen shots on the Q FB page and saying he is posting more on his page. If you enjoy them, perhaps you could read them there????

I don't know how to "do" Facebook Donna, nor do I wish to know!

I don't know how to "do" Facebook Donna, nor do I wish to know!

and why should you? seems strange to keep being directed to facebook. especially as most people on here claim never to use it.

I can't believe what this thread has degenerated into ****** hell. Julia's on holiday I wish I was I don't miss her but good luck to her.

Third and final chance to bring this topic back on topic, whether members are posting or not is irrelevant!

People come, people go that is forum life!

Back to ST now!

Fine by me Sazza!

Ah Gemma1, the QVC facebook page is interesting reading, people complaining about stuff. Debenhams competitions every week. But some don't like it, quite a few are on Twitter instead.

Has Julia been Twitting whilst on holiday????

Uppercase rude, changed it to suit you Donna. Never mind i've been verbally abused on this forum, and thats what i call really rude. Not uppercase in a text. Oh and it has been reported to the relevant authority, Graham

Posting in uppercase is bad etiquette on forums as it is deemed to be shouting, this is well known and something we do ask people not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back