Where's Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

catseye

Registered Shopper
Hope Julia's ok. I haven't seen her for a while. Is she on holiday?

BB seems to be having fun on Q FB page and telling people to come along to his page.

So doubt he is missing st.com at all.

If you are really his friend, then befriend BB on his page.

Janie, st.com has been going for years well over 10. Before BB was here and will continue, thanks to Graham who owns the site.
He works hard to make it work. Posting silly threads does not make the site.

I think this forum had been great over the last week or so no arguments and everyone has got along well . Its only dull or quiet if u dont contribute. :hi:

I hope Julia is enjoying her holiday in Mauritius. It is on my bucket list to visit. Her illness must bring a different perspective to her life and I expect she wants to enjoy time away from QVC. I dont expect it will be long before we see her bronzed face back on our screens.

Janie, st.com has been going for years well over 10. Before BB was here and will continue, thanks to Graham who owns the site.

i am aware how old the site is thank you.

no site remains alive without new members. whether you like it or not, BB's humour draws people in.

Yes over 10 years, ST.com will be 12 on 8th April!!!
:clapping:

Suprised this wasn't deleted as inappropriate, but getting used to it now

Not sure why it was inappropriate anyone can see what BB has been posting on FB.

Anyway back on topic please, Julia is enjoying her holiday according to her posts on Twitter.

i cant imagine her not having a lovely holiday in mauritus wish i were there

I`ve been to Mauritius, lovely place, Julia might decide to stay, wouldn`t blame her ....
As for ST, well no single person keeps it afloat and ST rocks n rolls onwards and upwards with or without, me, you, nor anybody else. Long may it continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back