Where did model Rene go?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's the other blonde model Ali who was on yesterday's BW show that has a little girl called India. I think Ali is now his favourite model. She apperared on QVC throughout her pregnancy and it was Simon who announced her birth. At the time Simon designed a tiny little pink top with a glittery skull especially for her and he showed a picture on air of her wearing it.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2898371727/cc53fa2095f822e3f1916d53179ce92c.jpeg

oops, thanks, Goddess, for correcting me..... I'm sorry Ali for my mistake.....hope I didn't upset anyone.

Why would you upset anyone with a simple little mistake. x

Isn't India a beautiful little girl? I've always thought that Ali along with Amica and Saffy are the most beautiful QVC models.

Thanks for that goddess, yes India is adorable. I, too, think Amica, Ali and Saffy are beautiful models......so sad Amica is no longer with us. I saw the video link you posted of Amica's heart rending but inspirational speech - truly beautiful inside and out.... I thank you for the opportunity to view it - it helped me put a lot of things in my life into perspective. Xx

Latest posts

Back