When is the next Lock & Lock TSV on please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know when the next Lock & Lock TSV will be on (or any Lock & Lock programmes that are due)?

I ordered some in the Clearance, but was disappointed to find that the flip tops don't seal properly. There is no way the one for the juice container would stay closed, I was very disappointed and I'm sending them back as faulty.

I have one set of Lock & Lock (in a lovely pink colour) but want another set and don't want to order, then find a TSV is coming up. I don't have one of those leflets that show a few weeks in advance what's coming up so was wondering if anyone else has? QVC's website only shows the TV guide for a week at a time.

Many thanks. :)

I dont know when the next one is but I know the last was in March as I bought.

Hi Backstreetgirl

The QVC website is showing the TV guide until 9th August (at the side there is an option for weekly view).

There is an 'In the kitchen' TSV on 20th July and a 'Household helpers' TSV on 7th August.

Nothing specifically for lock and lock though

Thankyou livelovelaugh. Hmm, they like to confuse us, don't they! :)

Themroc, you've changed the time on the 20th July to 00:00. Did you mean to put that instead of 12:00, if so it's the TSV. :)

Where did you see those dates Themroc, only I've just discovered the weekly view on QVC's site and it doesn't mention it there. In fact, the only TSV's mentioned at any time to do with that are In the Kitchen and wouldn't it actually say Lock & Lock?

Doh! I didn't even think that "In The Kitchen" could mean Lock and Lock.

What am I like?! :eek: Sorry Backstreetgirl.

Doh! I didn't even think that "In The Kitchen" could mean Lock and Lock.

What am I like?! :eek: Sorry Backstreetgirl.

lol :grin: Actually, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a TSV does it, as I thought, there must be something else as the TSV that night and because it's In the Kitchen the hour includes Lock & Lock. If it was Lock & Lock as the TSV there would be more programmes covering it during the day.

Good grief, don't I go on! :blush:

Latest posts

Back