When does the gardening stop?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i know we get this EVERY year but the hours given over to gardening this year seem more than ever.

enough already! i dont even have a bleeding garden and if i did i wouldn't be buying sh*t off richard gnome-face jackson that comes in the post. read my lips: "dont put plants in the post, the post cant be trusted" comprendez?

and if i see another solar light i'm going to ram one right up richard jacksons a-hole.

thank you

*curtseys*

hha haha ha BB.i get your frustration & i LOVE my garden BUT cant stand the man nor the crappy stuffy he tried to sell is. [ must admit to having some solar lights from the outlet BUT the strawberries etc are NO GOOD.......save your pennies & go to B&Q or somewhere.
is it just me or does the small man seem to stand as though he is relieving himself in the gents....he also 'pinched' the 'ROOTY' from the lovely chap that was on the other channel but sadly is no longer on our TV's......

Gardening may be one of the most exciting pastimes on the planet, but Mr Bonsai Jackson is not a great ambassador for the hobby. His gurning face appears and I switch over.

And I would have imagined that part of the joys of gardening would be exploring gardens and garden centres to get new ideas; wouldn't replacing all that with QVC rob you of inspiration?

I love gardening. I even have an allotment but I have never watched a full hour of gardening on QVC. I'm not sure who it aimed at really.

And I learnt years ago that buying plants by post is very hit and miss so I've never bothered buying them from QVC.

Not soon enough! Sorry if you like gardeing.

QVC during the spring/summer months is all garden and in beauty sun products. As a non sun bather I avoid the latter as well.

Could be worse...

QVC could employ Alan Titchmarsh when he's finally been spat out of the wrong end of the daytime telly chatshow industry!

Jude x

Bring in Charlie Dimmock as the resident garden expert. Reduce the prices, and give us decent practical info about the plants and growing them instead of the load of drivel spouted by RJ.

Oh heck no. I know Charlie Dimmock knows her stuff but she's not good as a presenter. In the few bits I've seen her present it's very uncomfortable to watch.

Oh heck no. I know Charlie Dimmock knows her stuff but she's not good as a presenter. In the few bits I've seen her present it's very uncomfortable to watch.

agree. she was on last week and just stood there like a spare part. craig asked people to call in with questions and she said in a tiny voice "only if theyre easy please". i dont think she's at all confident.

According to a friend of mine, Alan Titchmarsh is also 'up himself'. She approached him at a book signing event, and said she always enjoyed watching him on tv (she actually WAS an avid fan) - his reply, "you should get out more !"

Taking him out of the allotment to interview royalty has gone to his head ! My friend is no longer a fan.

Latest posts

Back