When a Suprise Price is A Suprise but in the wrong sense

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jean g

Registered Shopper
For the last few weeks I have been looking at Item Number 561875. Wired USB Keyboard. I was interested because it had the benefits of a built in USB Hub. It has been in Clearance for a while now at around £18 and £4 P+P, but I have been watching hoping it would go down a bit further.
Today I have looked and notice it has now got a suprise Price. The suprise is they are not charging any P+P. The bigger suprise is they have increased the price of the item by around £4, So it now costs £22.48.
Do they think we're daft or something. :wonder:
Jean G

For the last few weeks I have been looking at Item Number 561875. Wired USB Keyboard. I was interested because it had the benefits of a built in USB Hub. It has been in Clearance for a while now at around £18 and £4 P+P, but I have been watching hoping it would go down a bit further.
Today I have looked and notice it has now got a suprise Price. The suprise is they are not charging any P+P. The bigger suprise is they have increased the price of the item by around £4, So it now costs £22.48.
Jean G

:down:What a cheek from The Q, shame on them! They must be thinking that the viewers won’t notice the price increase, but instead will fall for the free P&P. It's about time I started to boycott them more often, how dishonest!:down:

I also think they've hiked the prices of Elemis (currently free P&P). I'm sure teh papaya enzyme peel 226634 used to be closer to £25 (it is now £27.50). But perhaps Elemis have hiked their prices anyway because their products seem to be more expensive on other sites as well.

Jean G

Yes.......

Latest posts

Back