What's your take on Kipling !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boring old bags for...hmm they seem as bland as Mr Kipling apple pies. I guess the patrons buy into the trend of the gimmicky little monkeys, thinking they are cool. Kipling bags are just another product with a quirk. Some people who think wearing a Butler & Wilson brooch the size of a dinner plate is a positive"style statement," some people like wearing dusky pink stretchy nylon lace, others like wearing sequinned jumpers and saying "quack quack."

i like kipling because its practical easy to clean, lightweight and organised and so strong. last years with everyday use so cheap in the long run. all thier add ons like umbrellas are reliable and fun to use. dont wear quacker or buler and wilson and a kipling pie is ok to

For a casual bag they are hard to beat but IMO anything with a fabric strap will never be smart enough to pass the famous Q wedding/garden party test. the bigger briefcase type styles are very good for work files etc.

I hate bags with both grab handles and cross body, they are OK if you take the long strap off and only have grab handles but I detest a cross body with grab handles sticking out. For me it is either or not both.

Vente-privee.com has a Kipling sale starting tomorrow if anyone is interested. I have had some good bargains in the past.

I use to love Kipling but my love affair really has ended there. I sold a few, still use my others but haven't brought any for a couple of years now.

After the expense of my dyspraxia assessment, any spare cash goes toward Christmas now! So, I won't be shopping for any indulgences in the near future!

Love Kipling for their practicality, but don't really like the patterned look. Their luggage is suburb, good quality and hard wearing. I never pay the full price though, have just bought a large suitcase, a hobo bag and a small flapover bag for £139 including delivery from Vente-privee, £7 for the whole delivery, which is not bad seeing as it comes from France.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back