Whats the point of TSVs?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
So the Ronni Nicole TSV hasnt sold out and hasnt been shown since this afternoon yet QVC have been having OTOs, wots the point of the TSV anymore. One time onlys are meant to be shown one the TSV has sold out seem like even they dont belive in there choice of TSVs anymore

So the Ronni Nicole TSV hasnt sold out and hasnt been shown since this afternoon yet QVC have been having OTOs, wots the point of the TSV anymore. One time onlys are meant to be shown one the TSV has sold out seem like even they dont belive in there choice of TSVs anymore

Can't see the point of them any more as they are rarely "special" or of any particular value when compared with the devil's work aka the dreaded high street.

also being able to buy them several days in advance. don't get it at all.

No wonder they don't sell out very often. They consistently get it so wrong, especially the fashion. We don't get the must have, great value TSV's anymore. I don't call a few pounds off great value. A lot of the time we get roughly the amount of the postage off.

The days of TSV being something special have gone. There are a few exceptions eg Elemis but that's about it.
Its like groundhog day most of the time, same old same old.

Can not even remember the last time I stayed up excited for a TSV
shame, miss those days and thinking I get a good bargain

You can always bet that the make-up - whichever brand, will be around £38 (down about a fiver from normal price), and the rest of the stuff is never anymore than a tenner off, unless its cameras, pcs or tvs, then you might get £20 off. Not worth the effort to stop up for anymore

I'm not complaining. One time only's can be a lot more interesting than the tsv's and I hope the tsv sells out or is pulled, especially if there are some good hours coming up. Never seems to happen with electrical tsv's though. They go on and on and on....

Latest posts

Back