What's the most / least interesting / fun QVC hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I like: motoring and technology hours, the Jan Springer gold shows and the Michele Hope hours - just because she makes me laugh.

Don't like: Richard Jackson (nothing wrong with gardening - just don't like HIM). Jason Vale juicing hours - boring! Lunchtime shows in a Loose Women style. Glen Cambell / anything presented by "celebrity guests" particularly Lulu and Andi Peters. There's a good bit of gossip on one of those peeps. Whole of Fleet Street knows about it and can't say anything!

I like: motoring and technology hours, the Jan Springer gold shows and the Michele Hope hours - just because she makes me laugh.

Don't like: Richard Jackson (nothing wrong with gardening - just don't like HIM). Jason Vale juicing hours - boring! Lunchtime shows in a Loose Women style. Glen Cambell / anything presented by "celebrity guests" particularly Lulu and Andi Peters. There's a good bit of gossip on one of those peeps. Whole of Fleet Street knows about it and can't say anything!

:mysmilie_11:

Most :wonder::wonder::wonder::wonder::wonder::wonder:
Least Toilet spatula, gardening, hoovers, Lee tech, Gatineau, Lunchtime Show
Fun :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I used to love Lenny Feinberg the owner of Nina Leonard. I'd be laughing my bits off 'cause he just didn't give a bugger about what he was 'allowed' to say,he just said it !
I love all the Liz Earle hours just because i love the products
Hate any gardening, diy, technology, bedding or overpriced nightwear ( you know who you are) shows!

Can't watch the L'Occitane shows and anything that Abi (the so called techy girl) who constantly shouts and comes across annoying! Stay away from most fashions shows. :mysmilie_7:

Some beauty shows, Lee Tech and bedding shows are good - I have bought many lovely duvets from QVC and they are stunning! :mysmilie_59:

I never watch any techy or gardening shows. I can tolerate a few minutes of beauty shows but the products are rarely anything exciting or new, likewise with jewellery so I'm watching less and less. Never watch bedding stuff it's far too expensive.

Latest posts

Back