What qvc programme can you just not be bothered with? (poor grammar - excuse)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah yes, then there are the presenters ......
I like to think I'm quite a tolerant person but one or two (OK, three or four) really tick me off. The answer for me is to change channels.
I will only grit my teeth and persevere if it is a Stainless Steel hour.

Biggest no-no's are technology and craft, hotly followed by nearly everything else. Best for background hum are jewellery and beauty and I confess I find myself weirdly drawn to watching fashion, in a 'whatever next' kind of way.

Biggest no-no's are technology and craft, hotly followed by nearly everything else. Best for background hum are jewellery and beauty and I confess I find myself weirdly drawn to watching fashion, in a 'whatever next' kind of way.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

With me it's presenters more than shows. I don't usually watch craft but can have it on in the background if I'm on the computer. Don't watch DIY and occassionally watch technology if I've nowt better to do.

Can't watch Anna, Carmel or Julia or Clare Sutton if she is really hyper (which, if I'm honest, is most of the time).

Things I like.......

I like most of the jewellery and some of the shoes. I am surprised no-one has mentioned those Charlie Bears! They get on my nerves when they start trying to make them wave although they are "bears with personality" Give me strength! I also don't like some of the tacky Christmas decorations.

I cant stand Elemis,Gatineau or Decleor...the sales patter and ridiculous claims bore me rigid.

Claire Sutton and her faux posh accent and gushing fabby wabby delish yummy wummy squeeky wide smiley presenting style..probably a very nice person but in the wrong job.

"The fairy Gobmother"...Jennifer Kirk and her gusts of glitter

All craft hours.

Kim and co and her horrible cellulite revealing slacks.

I cant stand Elemis,Gatineau or Decleor...the sales patter and ridiculous claims bore me rigid.

Claire Sutton and her faux posh accent and gushing fabby wabby delish yummy wummy squeeky wide smiley presenting style..probably a very nice person but in the wrong job.

"The fairy Gobmother"...Jennifer Kirk and her gusts of glitter

All craft hours.

Kim and co and her horrible cellulite revealing slacks.

Blimey - I'd forgotten about Jennifer Kirk! I can just about stand it in a fascinated/horrified way until the T callers start; then it truly becomes cringeworthy....

Jinny x

.... I am surprised no-one has mentioned those Charlie Bears! They get on my nerves when they start trying to make them wave although they are "bears with personality" .....

I'd forgotten about them!
Mind, I have NEVER been able to watch more than a few minutes. I feel embarrassed for them.
Quacker is another one that makes me cringe

I only EVER watch any program which I have first recorded and then I can watch it at speed and only stop if there is somthing I am interested in.
It works for me and saves me hour's of watching "middle class pratts selling over priced tatt".

I am getting more and more intolerant as I get older. As soon as anyone says anything that gets on my nerves I switch over, with Craig thats about 5 sec
I like the silver shows (Suarti, Southwestern silver and so on), Lola Rose, and all make up, do not watch much otherwise.

awwwww....defending jenniefer kirk - still my fav :blush: although really spoilt for me now since andrea got her vision or whatever it was and was replaced by dopey gurning beth :drunk:

i do mute the callers but then i mute them on every show - most of them seemed to just want to go on (and on) about their ailments.

How long do you have?

I find myself turning over from nearly all shows these days.

I love to watch Kirks Folly :) I ordered one TSV years ago (in a pink box with a crystal necklace,an omega chain and a linked necklace, 2 fairy pendant enhancers and a moonface pendant. I have only used the crystal necklace , to which I added one of the fairy pendants. I still get admiring comments when I wear it.
It has been one of my favourite necklaces.

Latest posts

Back