What's the last item you bought from QVC and kept?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
my purchases are few and far between now but I bought the recent Bethlehem lights TSV which was a lantern. I am pleased with it even though I prefer the Middleton Bethlehem lantern which I bought ages ago.

Not sure???? I don't order much and make sure I really want it before I do.

Think it was Sketchers Go Walk 2 suede last year.

Okay, it was the Wen TSV, the Sketchers months before that.:mysmilie_15: The best bit is, I am using the Wen so should have known.

Mine was an SBC tsv, can`t recall exactly what was in it because I bought it quite some time ago. I only buy SBC, ABC and AD Synergy from Q. I used to buy lots of different things in years gone by but nowadays I find their stuff boring, expensive and the p and p a ripoff.

Ultrasun Try Me, Doll 10 TSV, Lola Rose TSV, Bare Skin Discovery set. I need to curb my spending I think.:thinking:

Being a jewellery girl mine are:

orpaz OTO bangle, just sorry didn't buy the other 2 options as well
eek friendship bracelet - should have returned but dithered until too late
And there is an eek ring on its way but starting to have second thoughts

Mine was an SBC tsv, can`t recall exactly what was in it because I bought it quite some time ago. I only buy SBC, ABC and AD Synergy from Q. I used to buy lots of different things in years gone by but nowadays I find their stuff boring, expensive and the p and p a ripoff.

or they dont live up to the hype

A pirate USB thing for hubby last October I think. Qvc bores me silly now, I can't remember the last time I watched a full show

Mine are few and far between now but I bought a pair of diamonique stud earrings a couple of weeks ago.God only knows why,it was an impulse buy.

I buy very little these days, and my returns have always been low, even in the early days.

I bought a L'Occitane TSV, think it was around Sept last year, have been using it and love the lavender bath foam!

The last Leighton Denny TSV. I don't order a lot and rarely send anything back as I make sure I only order things I really want. I can't see the point in ordering loads of stuff and having to pay postage to send it all back as to me that's a complete waste of money.

Mine would a a dentures jar in cream porcelain, cunningly disguised as a candle. Actually no it wan't, it was some L'Occitane soaps!

Got the no no tsv at the end of November and it was nearly £20 cheaper than the no no tsv at the weekend.

strange that.

I kept from last and some of this year:
Two of the last Laura Geller TSVs
Prai hand cream duo for the day
Alpha H hand cream duo for the night
Taya resin thing for the hair
Two of the last Alpha H TSVs both on AD
Edit: The previous post just reminded me: The Silk'n Glide hair removal but it's still on 90 day MBG

Mine would a a dentures jar in cream porcelain, cunningly disguised as a candle. Actually no it wan't, it was some L'Occitane soaps!

Gave me a laugh! Mine was the elemis pro intense tsv. I'm a very discerning shopper (aka miser), so have to need, or really want, something, before I can force myself to spend money on me.

Gave me a laugh! Mine was the elemis pro intense tsv. I'm a very discerning shopper (aka miser), so have to need, or really want, something, before I can force myself to spend money on me.

Elemis are good. Dermalogica is my favourite, though. Just reading a red-top newspaper while watching shopping telly innit.

Bought a Ronni Nicole dress last week, a plain one not those weird prints. Really like it but I have seen them cheaper on ebay so I should send it back and re-buy. Bought a lola rose scarf recently as well which I kept but sent the bracelet back.

CC

I had the Doll10 tsv and am happy with it, also have gone for the last Cozee home tsv but it has not arrived yet, as I let it sell out and then decided I wanted it, but managed to get one last week, hope it is not a dodgy return!! Am trying to cut back on my Q spending, and not waste money on returns,

Latest posts

Back