What's that PRAI woman going on about?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
What's she on about? Talking about some unpronounceable ingredient french people in a certain occupation use.

What's she on about? Talking about some unpronounceable ingredient french people in a certain occupation use.

Didn't see it, Posy, but what from I've read on here about her before I would hazard a guess that the ingredient is electric shock therapy, and the certain occupation, psychiatry...

I always think she's a bit odd - it's the accent and her facial expressions (rather too animated for my liking, they fascinate me and I lose track of the product).

It must be really difficult for guests who also present on QVC US. I should imagine they need a completely different, "in your face" style over there and have to try to modify it to suit the UK audience (sorry, too many to's in that last sentence and an unneccesary apostrophe in this one but it's late so forgive me). .

PS I've just noticed that she has quite a few brown liver spots on the backs of her hands, she needs to use an SPF on them.

Last edited:
she kept going on about meteorites the bit that I heard after that I think I lost the plot (or maybe she did!!)

The way they were slathering on cream and the upward movements of thirarms was rather suggestive!!

She talks absolute boll***s that woman. Firstly how can this stuff contain 24ct gold in yellow, white and rose? Pure gold is 24ct and is yellow. White and rose gold has other metals added, therefore can't be 24ct gold surely. Those monks in Thailand must be able to work wonders.

I've done a google search on her and she did a law degree from 1980 to 1983 so if she started that at 18, that makes her 48 now. I'm not saying she looks bad for 48 but I don't think she looks any younger than that either.

How many times she does need to say "ladies"?

anyone notice that praimordial cream is only 15 mls? thats like a tester size!! 35 quid for a bit of iron oxide in a cream. no thanks

ok so the same mineral has been identified on mars, but how does that make it any good for skincare!

She is doing my head in constantly repeating , 'it comes from mars'. , err no it comes from Brazil. Like just coming from mars gives it magical properties .

Its plain old iron oxide, which we have tons of here on earth. Its a known irritant, its used in old fashioned rouge to give the red colour. Might as well leave a nail to go rusty then dunk it in your nivea for a bit. will probably have the same effect..

incidentally. did anyone see any real difference in the before and after photo's? they all looked the same to me.

Heres the ingredient list

alcohol as the 4th ingredient

Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, SD Alcohol 40B, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG/PPG18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, C4 24 Alkyl Dimethicone/ Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer/Isodecyl Isononanoate, Tripeptide 1, Tripeptide]10 Citrulline, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lecithin, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Hematite Extract, Galacturonic Acid, Dimethiconol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Zingiber Cassumunar Root Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, alpha]Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica (CI 77811)Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)

I certainly don't fancy gold plating my face so I think I'll give this TSV a miss!

I see Amica is now raving about how radiant her skin has been since using these Prai concoctions. Yesterday, she was on the Beauty Bash telling Gatineau Andrew how radiant her skin was and how many compliments she had been getting since changing to a Gatineau routine!!!!

Heres the ingredient list

alcohol as the 4th ingredient

Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, SD Alcohol 40B, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG/PPG18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, C4 24 Alkyl Dimethicone/ Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer/Isodecyl Isononanoate, Tripeptide 1, Tripeptide]10 Citrulline, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lecithin, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Hematite Extract, Galacturonic Acid, Dimethiconol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Zingiber Cassumunar Root Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, alpha]Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica (CI 77811)Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)

I have sensitive skin. Do you think there is anything in there that isn't natural and that I might react to? :mysmilie_488:

Nothing like plenty of alcohol to make you look 10 years younger. :drunk:

Just watched most of the repeat this morning. I certainly won't be going for this, I just don't fancy having those 'gold particles' on my skin somehow.

Plus she keeps calling us 'gulls' lol, omg 'ladies' and 'gulls' ???? grrrrrrrrr!!!!!:wonder:

I see Amica is now raving about how radiant her skin has been since using these Prai concoctions. Yesterday, she was on the Beauty Bash telling Gatineau Andrew how radiant her skin was and how many compliments she had been getting since changing to a Gatineau routine!!!!

Yep, I was going to comment on this. The last two days it's been how Gatineau's Age Benefit has saved her skin and made it look younger the last two weeks and how she is a confirmed Gatineau girl. Last night it was how 'amaaayyyzing' Prai was and how she used a lot of the products. How much skin has she got??? And considering she stated she was a 'busy working mum' the other night, where does she find the time to slather on everything she tells us she's slathering on? :talking::drunk::happy:

Mmm, nice cream there, full of silicones to make your skin feel nice and smooth but having no actual effect on it whatsoever.

The Prai woman gives me the heebie jeebies...but she's very entertaining, she sounds like she's selling skincare in the 50's and we should be impressed about her talking about Mars and science-y sounding ingreejunts. Sorry missus, we have t'internet now and we can research exactly what's in your cream and it's largely oil, water and silicone!

Tx

What is this **** about ingredients found on Mars? Will the Martians when they arrive here have fantastic complexions? If it is the woman I am thinking of I have to switch her off, never tried this range, am getting synical in my old age!

Latest posts

Back