Whats happened to dreamkeeper ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
When Dreamkeeper started a few years ago there were some really beautiful little evening jackets, I admit to buying more than one, as they were 1920's in style, with lots of fringing and beadwork around the edges, and because of the individuality I didn't mind paying a bit more.

However, the last couple of years the range has become ridiculously priced for nothing more than wraps, shawls, scarves and kimonos which wouldn't look out of place in a french tarts boudoir !!!!!

Admittedly there are still a few relaxed sized 'jackets' to be had, which I neither care for in design or price, but they cant compare to the ones from previous years. Do we think its because Kaena now has a family so her attention is now elsewhere ? :wonder:

Totally agree with you. Bought one right in the beginning when she launched the range and still wear it now to functions as I love it. Bought another last year and could not believe it was the same company who made it. It was so tacky incomparison. Will not buy again

Isn't this burn-out beaded shawl stuff churned out by the ton in the far east for pennies? Also very much same old same old.

I have often seen some of the scarves and wraps and thought "Hmmm, they look nice," cos I'm not brave enough to wear the full length floaty things but I do think they are rather overpriced for what they are. Have so far resisted and probably always will unless the prices come down a bit.

Latest posts

Back