what's happened to Birkenstock?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dynamic

Registered Shopper
Birkenstock were the staple items of summer past - they are no longer on the brand site - does anyone know if they have gone for good?

They have added in a new section "Shoes & Handbags" so Birkenstocks will be in that section not the Fashion section.

I do think birkenstock have dwindled IMO in the last couple of years on QVc.

There was a time where there were wall to wall shows and a good amount of TSV's.

As I remember TSV's were few and far between last year.

:wonder:Am intrigued by the fact that they don't sell 1/2 sizes on Q, however, every time I go to an outlet shop there are loads of size 7.5 to be had.
Presumably all returns from those who were sold them as a Size 8???
I got caught like that with QVC birkenstocks - made me quite cross. Wish QVC would give out the Continental size (41 etc) on their shoes to stop the confusion.

I don't watch Birkenstock shows often because I don't like them ... oddly they kill my feet but I've just seen Debbie F raving about a £50 pair that were leather. Aren't they pretty much all leather? At £40+ they flipping well ought to be!

No, I think a lot of them are made from Nubuck - leather thats found 'between the layers of leather' if you can make that out !

Most of them a "birkoflor" or something like that, a man-nade fibre. Only a few are real leather.

Jude xx

i can't wear them either. find them hard as a rock and they rub my feet. tried once, never again. not to mention the fact they're ugly imho.

I love my birkies, but one pair (£20 from TJHughes) is sufficient.

I have a Kipling bag, I also ditched the monkey, it's on my 10 year old's book bag which makes much more sense.

I think the clothing on QVC is shockingly overpriced and can't believe they sell any!

Latest posts

Back