What was all the talk about Pipa and black eyes?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Irishbliss

Registered Shopper
Hi,
Curiosity is getting to me, just heard Jilly mention something about Pipa and black black eyes, missed what it was about.

Pipa has not be on air for a while and she did look to have a mark on her nose, anyone know what had happened?

Pipa shut her nose in her car boot...:11: I wish I was kidding. Apparrently she was slamming the boot whilst shoving the dog back. She was talking about it on the 11pm show.

I can really sympathise with Pippa, many years ago I got out of a taxi and shut the door trapping my thumb in the door before I got a chance to open it the car moved off taking me with it, fortunatelywithin a few feet I was able to open the door and get my thumb out as I do so I spurt of blood just went up in the air.
The driver never stopped and when I spoke to him later he thought I was late in shutting the door, I had to go to the local hospital and have 4 stitches put in my thumb plus a tetanus jab.

piper

Pipa always spouts such drivel, it's especially annoying if I'm interested in an item, she'll spend 4 mins talking crap and maybe spend 20 secs talking about the item, grrrrr :31:

What's wrong with her ears?? :shock:Sorry you know how slow I am at catching on.::hide:

Last edited:
pipa also has a generous nose, i really like her look, its quirky after all i think we all get a little sick of seeing perfect celebs.

yes i like to look at pipa, also like her waffling toooo

pipa also has a generous nose, i really like her look, its quirky after all i think we all get a little sick of seeing perfect celebs.

yes i like to look at pipa, also like her waffling toooo

I think Pipa is lovely and I enjoy the chat too.

I like Pipa too,she's funny.Like all the chit chat too!Much prefer her to AY AK and all the other shreiky people on qvc:1:

Latest posts

Back