What the heck.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it seems the paranoia plague has struck yoy too.

please see several other posts in which i have categorically denied being (amongst other things/people) an ideal world employee.

call me a fan boy if you wish.

i find it hard to believe that others find it hard to believe that we do exist!!!

:)

Are you enjoying the school holidays? I do hope you got good exam results. Although if you spend all your time watching Ideal World, then I can only assume your marks must have suffered.

And don't forget to remove the eyezone massager before leaving the house. You might fall down.

On a serious note guys and gals.....i'm off to see Blunty in October and need an appropriate outfit. If you can find anything suitable, i'd be chuffed and i'll lend it to Momma for seeing Will in december. So it'll be like killing two birds ( me and momma ) with one stone.

Don't forget ladies, whatever you chose you need to stand / lean back at an unnatural angle to show your chosen outfits off to their best advantage. Mr Blunt won't be able to resist!!

Last edited:
How about these Mrs Blunt? Although the pink clown trousers everyone was raving about a while ago seem to be a bargain at £6.99.

Attachments

• 139426_STANDARD___20080813.jpg
    139426_STANDARD___20080813.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 176

Latest posts

Back