What language does Kim speak?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I have tried really hard to understand what Kim of Kim and Co says but today was worse than ever. She was rambling on and I just caught the odd word - something about dressing for the synagogue - someone who was going away with all her clothes rolled up. She is really so hard to understand I have to turn off. Not that I buy anything in any event because her stretchy clothes are generally too small for me and despite what herself and the presenters say and the models constantly pulling at the clothes to show how much stretch there is in them, we all know that what stretches out just clings back in.

I'm guessing she's French Canadian and does OK, but gets a bit hard to understand as she gets SOOOOOO excited!!!!
She's good fun to watch, her clothes are not for me, but each to their own. I think she's Jewish, hence the Synagogue reference.

The thing to do to stop clothes clinging is to buy the right size that fits , as with all makes of clothes I would think. I got the impression it was the T caller who was attending a wedding at a synagogue and I have noticed all Kims callers sound very well to do, no riff- raf amongst her customers!

Oh and I find her much easier to listen to and understand than some of the British guests- sheroffski crystals anyone?

Latest posts

Back