What is Zalza?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm enjoying it. Russell is growing on me - never liked him before. I may buy the DVD when it is sold off cheap or on eBay. I have other DVDs like' just dance' and they are too quick to follow. having been salsa classes in Holland in Dutch, which I struggled with I may learn a bit more from the pace on the zalsa dvd
I also like Freda Payne song - band of gold

Last edited:
Oh dear. It seemed alright when I watched it earlier with Micael ......... but good god that absolutely shocking "dancing" CE is doing has just made me switch off :down:

Aww Dale was really giving it a go and he did look like he was enjoying it! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Oh brilliant. Im sad I missed that. Bet it was a good laugh. Dale is such a good sport, wish I had seen him doing the Zalza.

I have to admire the presenters for having a "go" I've been the new girl at many an aerobics class turning the wrong way, bumping into everyone else and then collapsing in giggles .. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to do it on telly so well done them I say! :clapping:
I thought Russell was hillarious and agree Flavia did a great job of keeping everything on track.
Did I buy it? No, theres some great "tunes" on there but I've got a fine collection of fitness dvd's already that I never use :blush:

Latest posts

Back