What is your one "hero product?"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dior compact powder foundation in beige 30
EL lipstick in Pinkberry
EL double wear mascara
Chanel Mademoiselle perfume

For years I used Imperial Leather Foamburst shower gel in Japanese Spa, but it's now been discontinued. I have 6 left in the cupboard, and hoping it comes back eventually.

There is a 4 pack currently on eBay if it is of interest to you!

Non QVC purchase:

Vit D3 supplements. I kid you not.

I started hiding from the sun in my teens, due to fair skin and some horrible burns.
Over time, unbeknown, i started getting several symptoms of D deficiency - random aches, fatigue, mild depression, oily skin... For 25 years.

Last year, was advised to supplement D3 (and vit K2 and magnesium, which are also needed for D3 to work properly)

My goodness, it is fantastic. Better sleep, more refreshed, no aches, better mood, less stressed, and for the first time in my adult life, i don't have oily skin. I am also losing weight with less effort than ever before.

From QVC: AD Synergy's night oil. The original rose one. It is astonishing, even back on my oily skin i loved it. Now it is even better!

Kipling Jacqueline and Kipling Milos I use both daily since it was a TSV years ago and have some spares in my drawer. Love the fact that I can wash my bags.
Just on the subject of deodorant I love my L'Occitane Citrus Verbena, worth every penny, lovely fresh zingy lemony smell and does stop the odour.

AD Skin Synergy oil ( the original one). Gorgeous. I am also still using BnB regularly because it is so quick and easy, but only for every day. If it's a special occasion, I need more coverage! I also love Purity cleanser from Philosophy and Amazing Grace firming body lotion. Sorry, I know it's supposed to be one!!!

A very large proportion of my holiday baggage allowance is taken up with this type of thing as I have to be very careful with products and can only use brands I know won't cause problems.

Oh to be the type of person who can use any old thing available at the airport or hotel freebies.

I know I take 2 toiłetry bags full of various things. Don't need spots or allergy problems especially on holiday. You wouldn't believe how much I take away ''just in case''. Luckily we cruise from Southampton so not a problem.

Oil of Olay - the old fashioned pink moisturiser. My skin feels better with this than any expensive anti ageing range I've tried, including most things from qvc, so I'm sticking to it.

Also love BM Complexion Rescue.

Oil of Olay - the old fashioned pink moisturiser. My skin feels better with this than any expensive anti ageing range I've tried, including most things from qvc, so I'm sticking to it.

Also love BM Complexion Rescue.

I used it for years until they changed the formula and then it no longer suited my ultra sensitive skin. I was gutted. Now I use the 7 signs of aging one but it must be the sensitive one which is harder to find. Unfortunately none of the others in the range suit me.

Mine is Seche Vite - no matter how annoying Alison Young is, I am a fan for life because she introduced me to this...

I know I take 2 toiłetry bags full of various things. Don't need spots or allergy problems especially on holiday. You wouldn't believe how much I take away ''just in case''. Luckily we cruise from Southampton so not a problem.

We usually cruise from Southampton and I take a small suitcase full of make up and beauty stuff but last year flew on holiday with just hand luggage and although I only had a small see through bag with beauty stuff it was nearly all confiscated as the bag was slightly too big.:mysmilie_51:

We usually cruise from Southampton and I take a small suitcase full of make up and beauty stuff but last year flew on holiday with just hand luggage and although I only had a small see through bag with beauty stuff it was nearly all confiscated as the bag was slightly too big.:mysmilie_51:

Oh no how awful. Haven't flown since 2008 so no idea about the rules now.

I save up wee pots and bottles and decant everything as I know that I don't need more than a couple of drops, squeeze etc of a lot of things whereas others like body lotion need a lot more so I gauge how much I need and leave that in the last bottle before starting a new one. This way because there is so little waste I find I can leave everything behind when coming home leaving a bit more weight for bringing goodies home.

Boots bottles and jars are worse than useless. Jars are not tight fitting and bottles aren't squeezable and nothing comes out of them. Great ones in poundland, a pack including pump and spray . IKEA bottles are pretty good but no choice of size.

I save up wee pots and bottles and decant everything as I know that I don't need more than a couple of drops, squeeze etc of a lot of things whereas others like body lotion need a lot more so I gauge how much I need and leave that in the last bottle before starting a new one. This way because there is so little waste I find I can leave everything behind when coming home leaving a bit more weight for bringing goodies home.

Boots bottles and jars are worse than useless. Jars are not tight fitting and bottles aren't squeezable and nothing comes out of them. Great ones in poundland, a pack including pump and spray . IKEA bottles are pretty good but no choice of size.

Here's a little tip. In Asda they have a section where they sell travel sizes of different products. Buy those, or even if you don't like the product, buy it, empty it and decant in a product of your choice. They have 30, 50, 75 and 100ml bottles. Remember 100 ml is the max size you can take on flight.

Lip balm - Burts bees or Dr Bronner.
Real Techniques stippling brush, best thing imo for applying liquid foundation or cream blush.

Latest posts

Back