What is the point of asking questions?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Several times I've asked questions about a product on the QVC website, usually about an item I was interested in as a TSV.

However, they never get posted until well after the TSV has finished, and even then, QVC themselves hardly ever answer.

They seem to rely on others to answer them rather than ask their "expert" or the manufacturer. In many cases a lay person would not be able to answer, as in the question below.

I sent the question while the TV was a TSV, it was posted today after the TSV finished, and it has not been answered yet.

QUESTION - - -

What format does it record in?

What video format is used to record onto the memory stick?

I need to know this to check if it is compatible with my PC, tablet, etc.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.565741.cm_scid.BazaarVoice

You are not phoning q-cut SB with your card details or asking to speak to the studio presenter to gush. Simples why you are being ignored. Of course, they could just not have a baldy clue as to what you are on about!

exactly. youre under the mistaken impression that QVC give one tiny shee-yat about your question. its all about the sale baby. move on.

you will get a lot of info but it just may be about the latest house being bought /rented,boyfriend trouble, anything but info regarding the item on air...

Generally, if a device can record then its going to be mpeg4 format. Which means your pc/laptop/tablet/mobile phone will be able to play the recording with a suitable codec. If not then just download VLC and worry no more!

Also take a look at Handbrake if you need to convert them to another format.

My other gadget that records video to USB stick does it in a format that can only play back on the original gadget, and I've not found any converter yet for that format. I can't remember the format at the moment and am away from home so can't check.

I will check out handbrake when I remember the format extension, thanks.

Latest posts

Back