What us the point of asking a question?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if the tan on Fiona’s hands is enhanced with body make up. It wouldn’t surprise men hence the reluctance to respond.

QVC are not in the business of selling to customers, they are in the business of getting people to buy. They clearly don't have high enough return rates to make them pause for thought.

They must be satisfied that providing barely and relevant information, either on telly or the website is not deterring enough people to make it worthwhile going to the effort of researching and providing it.

I totally agree with this. I am in 'conversation' with qvc over those Solithia solar lights which were a tsv a couple of weeks ago. I, like other reviewers complained that they only stayed lit for about an hour. I emailed them and they said they had arranged for them to be collected (they are still sitting in my hall). They emailed me to say they are back in stock (I bet they are as so many were returned). Ive told them I dont want another set of lights like the ones I am sending back.

What really angers me, and I have told them this, is that, when they sold them in the US, they had the same problem and were given 1.8 stars. Surely if QVC knew there was obviously a fault with the charging, they shouldnt have been selling them in the UK. So yes, they only want to sell things and dont give a stuff about us.

Latest posts

Back