What is the Philosophy TSV on 1st October?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be honest I think these shower gels are a waste of money, I didn't think they were any better than the ones you get in the supermarket, and they dried my skin. But that is just my opinion

Sephora Queen here rolleye The bu*gers pulled out of the UK a 2 or 3 years ago mrang Maybe we should start a petition!

They never even got the UK website up and running :hump:

We should demand they return here!!!! :laughing:

Love the avatar!!! :clap:

Me thinks that business would boom even if they had to only rely on Loops as a customer:54:

They never even got the UK website up and running :hump:

We should demand they return here!!!! :laughing:

Love the avatar!!! :clap:

It would be easier to accept their absence here if we could buy from the American website, but we can't mrang

Me thinks that business would boom even if they had to only rely on Loops as a customer:54:

You could be right there Sharon ... think Sephora was the biggest expense on holiday ... :11:

I wanted a TSV that did not include skincare but I would be disapointed if the 3 showegels made up the tsv...ok would love to try the coconut one but not an amazing way to end the birthday week.

Mind you it seems likely, isn't there only a few showings that day, something like the ble bath would probably sell fast, not much you can say really.

To be honest I think these shower gels are a waste of money, I didn't think they were any better than the ones you get in the supermarket, and they dried my skin. But that is just my opinion

I agree with you over the price.
A shampoo/conditioner, a shower gel and a bubble bath for £36?!:11:
You can get the most wonderful smelling things in Boots now for a fraction of that price, or even splash out £15 in Lush.

Why dont Sephora have a store in the UK ?
I read that they were going to open one up in the UK 5 years ago on the website and have never seen one.

Sephora Queen here rolleye The bu*gers pulled out of the UK a 2 or 3 years ago mrang Maybe we should start a petition!

I agree - I loved sephora, the staff left you alone, the sephora brand itself was cheap, it had an extensive range of fragrances, there was loads of niche/cult brands there and it wasn't as snobbish as SpaceNK can be.....I'm now really fed up thinking how good it was, oh and they always put a sample or 2 of something in. How times have changed.:31:

We had one in Mlton Keynes and I LOVED it - was gutted when it disappeared! Was one of the first shops I looked for when me and DH went to New York - could have spent days in there!

Em xXx

I agree - I loved sephora, the staff left you alone, the sephora brand itself was cheap, it had an extensive range of fragrances, there was loads of niche/cult brands there and it wasn't as snobbish as SpaceNK can be.....I'm now really fed up thinking how good it was, oh and they always put a sample or 2 of something in. How times have changed.:31:

Hi janm - I'm off to Orlando in a couple of weeks and intend doing a biggish shop at Sephora for Philosophy, Clinique, Benefit and Smashbox goodies. I was having a nosey at their site yesterday to compare the prices of the Smashbox TSV and see generally what's availble and came across their brand. Is it any good? Any recommendations? Cheers. Valx

Sorry, don't think 226593 - shower gels - is the TSV, still available to buy at the full price. If it had been the TSV it would have been taken off the site by now. IMO of course!:1:

Don't know if this is of any help.

I've noticed that 226700 (Philosophy - 3 Pieces Essentials) has gone down in price to £37.98 on QVCMobile. Also when you type the number into their website it says the usual contact CS.

T x

That sounds like skincare, so my money is safe. Was really hoping for Shower Gels of some sort. :angel:

Yes that number is - just looked on QMobile and it seems to be Hope in A Jar, foaming Purity (the 'new' version) and WHINE serum.

I wanted some goodies for Christmas presents!

Latest posts

Back