What is the Philosophy TSV on 1st October?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it was the WHINE one, I found it very watery when I used it a few years ago. Made no difference to my skin at all - didn't even feel hydrated after using it, or smooth! Have also read comments on QVCUS boards that customers are saying it's gone down hill (as well as Purity) since the take over. One poster compared an old bottle she had to a new one and said there was a distinct difference (one thick, one like water).

i used to love the serum & thats the ONLY reason i bought the TSV & am i right in thinking that now its all watery like tovas EDP's.......hope not as i bought 2 of them.......ouch postage to send them back.....any light someone please.......

I got my tsv today and was really happy with the new purity, I always dread putting the cold purity on my face. The foam really did a great job, after reading negative reviews on QVCUSA I was dreading it but so far so good.

The serum smelt funny, not awful just like fairy liquid or something but I still was able to use it, my skin definately felt firmer.

Glad I went for this, my skin feels nice tonight.

Latest posts

Back