What is happening on 09.09.09?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What has 99p got to do with 09? 09p would have been better.

its amazing how many times they've mentioned what you're saving - and yet normally absurd P&P is never metioned!

that amazes me

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Just once I'd like to have seen a day's P&P capped at say £9.99 (still higher than most internet retailers); applied to any purchase(s) in a 24 hour period. I'm not holding my breathe!

Even less likely is a move to minimise packaging and transport duplication by sending all items ordered together in a single delivery; I've asked about this a couple of times, to be told that the picking and packing process at the QVC warehouse couldn't be easily modified to enable this. Let's face it, there's no real incentive for QVC to make these changes.

Jude x

Just once I'd like to have seen a day's P&P capped at say £9.99 (still higher than most internet retailers); applied to any purchase(s) in a 24 hour period. I'm not holding my breathe!

Even less likely is a move to minimise packaging and transport duplication by sending all items ordered together in a single delivery; I've asked about this a couple of times, to be told that the picking and packing process at the QVC warehouse couldn't be easily modified to enable this. Let's face it, there's no real incentive for QVC to make these changes.

Jude x

I think that being so environmentally insensitive cannot possibly be good for business in this day and age (and rightly so, I would add!):thinking2: It seems very shortsighted of QVC...

There was a time when the 99p P&P would have me "rushing to the phones" but I have bought nothing at all today !....(pats self on the back for being a good girl !).
QVC are going to have to try harder to get me to buy !.

Me neither, I have not bought today. Although tempted by BE foundation, I am running out of medium tan but I have medium beige left, which is slightly pale for me, though I will have to cope. I will try to buy on the high street in future. Also I have decided not to buy anymore QVC creams/lotions and I will try the high street. QVC is too expensive. I think the average woman spends about £30 a year on skin care (I am sure I read that) but QVC viewers spend more! 99p postage is not enough incentive as I am a trainee fart.

Me neither, I have not bought today. Although tempted by BE foundation, I am running out of medium tan but I have medium beige left, which is slightly pale for me, though I will have to cope. I will try to buy on the high street in future. Also I have decided not to buy anymore QVC creams/lotions and I will try the high street. QVC is too expensive. I think the average woman spends about £30 a year on skin care (I am sure I read that) but QVC viewers spend more! 99p postage is not enough incentive as I am a trainee fart.

QVC viewers probably spend more than that in P&P alone!!! :angry:

I didnt buy anything yesterday :angel:
why is it when they have special days like 99p or free P&P or everything on EP there is never anything that I want :(

I've seen the adverts on QVC and I'm sure someone will know what special thing is going to happen. Could someone enlighten me please.
I think you'll find that the special thing that happened on 09.09.09 was that I joined these forums!

I have to admit I did succumb to the 99p offer and ordered a couple of deep fitted sheet sets, which I badly need. Been needing to get some for ages so it seemed the ideal time as p&p on bedding is very expensive. Was tempted by the down on top feather bed but FARTED instead!!

Latest posts

Back