What have you returned lately and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is very telling that most of us have ended by saying how we rarely order therefore our returns have dwindled.

I think if you don't do the never ending beauty items then there just isn't anything to buy yet we are all still spending but elsewhere.

i am not spending much anywhere i love going on holidays and doing fun things with my family not buying loads of tat on qvc

It is very telling that most of us have ended by saying how we rarely order therefore our returns have dwindled.

I think if you don't do the never ending beauty items then there just isn't anything to buy yet we are all still spending but elsewhere.

So true - they may offer lots of beauty brands and choices, but the amount of other things on offer has dwindled. Once you see sense and don't go for every QVC beauty offering in sight (guilty as charged, in my case) and start to use up the stash you've built up... you have to stop buying. My motto: once you realise you have a problem, stop it getting worse, then fix it. I'm still in the "stop it getting worse" phase.

I honestly can't remember when I last returned anything, mainly because these days I buy very very little from QVC & then only things I'm pretty darn certain I like & will want to keep! (Mainly beauty TSVs, LE & such like, very 'safe' purchases!)

:mysmilie_515:

Well according to Chuntley they rarely get things back!!!!!

AND they are "just as nice to you giving the money back as we are taking it in the first place"

Plureese! If anyone ever needed confirmation that she is one stupid woman that is it.

Well according to Chuntley they rarely get things back!!!!!

AND they are "just as nice to you giving the money back as we are taking it in the first place"

Plureese! If anyone ever needed confirmation that she is one stupid woman that is it.

Not stupid, but that sounds both patronising and disingenuous.

I have returned quite a few things recently so am sure I will get 'the letter'.When I look at some items they are very nice like a Pilgrim bangle & necklace ordered recently but then I look at how much I have spent & think they are never worth it.Luckily these 2 items went into a small package & postage was under £1. I keep vowing NOT to order it lasts for a time & then I have another splurge spending £s on returns--DAFT, DAFT,DAFT!!

Just sent back a Bareminerals kit, lovely colour set with powder eyeshadows and blusher but with no staying power whatsoever.

on the whole the prices dont refelct the quality of qvc own brand in paticularly clothing. it disapointing after all the hype and the huge postage costs on top the items just dont offer great vfm...

I ordered 2 of the Marla Wynne TSV dress. This was my first MW order and what a disappointment! The material was not a crepe as expected more like a cheap quality polyester and both dresses were very creased. Returned both immediately. Judging by the reviews I was not the only disappointed customer!

Well I've had to send my ego hairdryer back as it set on fire then cut out! None in stock so refund it is, not that I'd have another anyway! Scared me half to death!

I returned the last Doll 10 TSV in three shades plus another Doll 10 kit with the foundation. Loved the shades and finish but it disappeared by lunch time,and I'm back to Laura Geller that stays on put. I'm expecting the letter now because most orders on my account are returns.

Latest posts

Back