What have you returned lately and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
I ordered the IT Cosmetics Sunshine in a compact and Brush and was so excited to get it. Well the brush is lovely quality but Huge, too big if you ask me to use and the powder is nothing special. The presentation made it look fab but I can't get the colour pay off like the demo so back it goes.
Also got the Revitalash TSV and although I think my Eyelashes look longer can't see any difference with the Brows and the primer is a faff so for £90 its not worth the price so sending that back as well.
Interested to know what you are sending back and why?

The last Tarte TSV. Eye shadows were nothing special an for the life of me I can't remember what else was in it so it obviously didn't have the 'wow' factor.

An Honora necklace - love the brand but that particular one was expensive and didn't do it for me.

I should have sent back the Tart wash off tan - rubbish and very very expensive. Rimmel at less than a tenner was as good.

Hardly order now so less to return.

Tan Luxe (face and body drops TSV). Made no difference to the colour of my skin and stinks just like all the fake tans when the fruity topnote wears off.

Tan Luxe (face and body drops TSV). Made no difference to the colour of my skin and stinks just like all the fake tans when the fruity topnote wears off.

I returned this too - just didn't work for me! I then received it on auto delivery, seems returning the item isn't clue enough that I wouldn't want another set??! Why if I didn't like the first drop would I want it again? Come on QVC sort out your departments, if an item is returned surely it's possible automatically cancel auto delivery, especially when it's an identical item??

Yonk Gim sleeveless zip back dress. Dire. Needed to wear a sleeved T underneath. I don't know what possessed me :taphead:

Nothing. It`s nearly a year since I even ordered anything. The last item I bought was a Cozee Home tsv last Autumn I think it was, late last year anyway. I find what I want elsewhere and usually cheaper or at least without rip off p and p.

It made me so happy to be able to echo Donna... and genuinely have been pleased with all I've bought this year. Previously I would have had to confess to not returning things I should have returned but didn't get my @rse in gear to return in time! Shameful, really. But not this year (yet).

I had to get my beauty box picked up, because the seal on the Alpha H liquid gold (that joined the lid and bottle) was broken, with one half of the label around one side of the lid and the other around the other side of the bottle. Customer services were incredulous as to why this was an issue, repeatedly getting me to reiterate that the product hadn't leaked. Eventually said that they would have to get it collected and send me out a replacement box, as they couldn't just send me out another "trial size" (but I thought the contents were luxury size, QVC? :mysmilie_50:) of that product. After I got off of the phone, I held the bottle up to the light, and either it was half empty to begin with or quite a lot of product was missing.

Am also sorely tempted to return my Elemis TSV. For long and boring reasons, I don't particularly want / need the skincare now, and I tried the shower cream and found it really heady and sickly. If I do so, it will be the first time in over ten years as a customer that I have returned used goods. I normally just put up with it, but it's too much money to waste if I don't want any of the kit. This will, doubtless, be another black mark against my name, although my husband said they would have to be mad to threaten to close my account!

Nothing for me either because the delivery postage is too expensive to lose, plus the cost of return if it's not something they'll collect for free so I only order items that I know I definitely will want to keep.

I returned this too - just didn't work for me! I then received it on auto delivery, seems returning the item isn't clue enough that I wouldn't want another set??! Why if I didn't like the first drop would I want it again? Come on QVC sort out your departments, if an item is returned surely it's possible automatically cancel auto delivery, especially when it's an identical item??

On the same theme, James Read tan. Regardless of what he says, it still smells of biscuits to me.

I have not sent anything back either , I too have bought little lately!

not returned anything this year but last year it was links of london very very unhappy with the quality of this range in paticularly the made for qvc tsv's

Nothing for me either because the delivery postage is too expensive to lose, plus the cost of return if it's not something they'll collect for free so I only order items that I know I definitely will want to keep.
The same goes for me if I order in UK. In Germany I lately returned the Kuhn Rikon chopper because it didn't work as presented when I wanted to make icecream. The blades were too weak for that and looked like being bitten by mouses, tiny little bits were missing. But I want to have one again because for chopping other stuff like onions etc, it is great. My Tupperware Quick Chef is too big for just chopping one onion for example.

I sent back the necklace that arrived in several pieces!!

And a Taya styling product that refused to style but made my head itch!!

The Nina Leanard tsv dress. Nice dress, but find buying clothes off the telly a bit hit or miss, and I don't usually bother. However got tempted by nice easy wear summer maxi. Not the right shape for me. The models, as well as being very tall don't seem to have boobs, or at least not for this dress!

I returned the second drop of the Laura Geller TSV, the one with the big Bronze & Brighten, as it was too dark. I'd expected that with the Porcelain B&B they'd have sent the Fair bronzer but not so.
I returned a Mally TSV earlier but can't remember now what was in it, it's sold out now. Not returned but cancelled the Leighton Denny auto deliveries on his last TSV after the first drop.
I've been trying to be more selective in what I order.

i just had an e mail from national lottery they took a couple of days to put some money in my account (£2) so they e mailed me twice and in the end gave me £10 on my lottery account. i remember when qvc took two lots of money from me and took several days to put the money in no apology and not even a fiver off my next order hence why i have little to return because i dont order as much

Latest posts

Back