What have you bought lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tend not to buy anything for ages, then go a bit loopy and splurge.
Recently 2 lots of Carole Hochman jimjams in clearance (after being alerted to them on this site) some Dalton lipsticks, which went bavk again, some BE in clearance, Eyeko mascara (brilliant) and just ordered the Mally "try me". No, I don't know what came over me, either :confused:
Have also picked up one of the Cooks Essentials micro wave low pressure cookers in the outlet shop. It's fantastic. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sending back my latest purchase, the Prestigio tablet, so I will be £210 better off soon, inc P&P :)

But I will then be £400 or £500 worse off if I replace it with an ipad :-(

I curtailed my spending on QVC and bought myself the new iPad direct from Apple. I haven't looked back. I was amazed at how quickly it sets everything up and is so intuitive. It isn't a laptop or a PC but it is a great piece of kit which gets used daily.
I can't remember the last thing I bought from QVC but it may have been a bracelet which never sees the light of day.

Okay, time to come clean. Having ordered nothing for months, I ordered the Lulu TSV yesterday despite me threatening to complain about Dr Joe talking complete boll*cks. I was brainwashed into it last night after a glass of wine (or maybe 2/3). I quite fancy the miracle glo stuff but it may well be sent back if it doesn't deliver what I thought it would whilst wearing my wine goggles.

I hadn't purchased for ages and I was so proud of myself, but broke my spell with my fake shearling fluffy collared coat from Centigrade! Also ordered a mac, but am on the verge of returning as I soo don't need it. I have loads of macs, jackets, coats - sensible head reigns again! Since then I have ordered 3 large Yankee's as they were £36 and I thought it was excellent value, seeing how I only light them once in a blue moon, a large jar can last over a year! And I wanted some autumnal smells in the house....I think that's it for a while now, until possibly the Elemis tsv, and see what Ms Guinness has on offer before xmas :smirk:

Succumbed to the temptations of Carol Hochman and Lulu's hair products but otherwise the 'A bargain is only a bargain if you really need it' mantra is working quite well. Not sure whether it's strong enough to deal with an Elemis TSV though

Sounds like Calvin and I have similar ideas as I bought a Brazilian Serpentine ring and a pair of earrings from Last Clicks - very pleased with them too - am waiting to find out the price of the Liz Earle TSV and, courtesy of Kitten's tip off, I have l'Occitane set of rose soaps on waitlist.

I rarely watch the live programmes now and find the new website as infuriating as everyone else so I think the novelty is finally wearing off!

Last thing I bought was the It Works scrubby white pad sponge thingies a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last month I bought an elemis kit that was on offer - milk bath, quiet mind bath stuff, foot cream & room spray. Must have had a couple of G&T's as I was totally surprised when it turned up! Just what I needed, yet more bath products to add to the stockpile :smirk:

I think the last thing I bought was the set of 5 LED torches, about November, for stocking fillers - really useful little torches!

Can't say that anything has made me even close to buying since then - mind you, I haven't watched that much!

I sent back today, a JackMurphyCotswoldCoat. Awful colour. Terrible fabric. Wrinkly and crinkly. Looked so good on the telly! Disappointed.

Yankee candles, a little feng sui tree thing that was so cheap, tacky and minute in size, total rip off, also a loccitane set which seemed like all sample sizes and 10ml size of hand cream! whats the point making them that size. there again I bought some like sweets that have led candles in and they are my best purchase for awhile.

I sent back today, a JackMurphyCotswoldCoat. Awful colour. Terrible fabric. Wrinkly and crinkly. Looked so good on the telly! Disappointed.

That's a shame,they did look good quality glad I never ordered anything.
Lynn

Leighton Denny TSV on AD and a couple of other sets. ESPA facial spritzer from last clicks and a Trespass jacket.

Latest posts

Back