What have you bought lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
The last thing I bought was the kipling TSV (begining of sept? maybe?) and I've just paid my last easypay for my peony orchid TSV way back end of july??

Other than that.......................NOTHING!!!........feeling very proud of myself!!!!

Lori Greiner jewellery cabinet mirror thingy. I have wanted it for aaaaaaages and DH finally caved :). It's fab! Better quality than I expected. Can't wait to fill it up now!

I succumbed to the temptation of the easy pay code I was sent and bought a Kipling Elise bag. What a disappointment. For £85 odd quid its wasn't worth the money. The new slew of Kipling bags are lacking in quality imho. The lining, whilst a nice purple colour and with catchy words all over it, was very thin and shiny. Not a patch on the usual grey lining. I thought the outer crinkle nylon was inferior quality too. So back it went. I don't what it is about Kipling. I used to be mad about it, but have really started to go off it in the last year. Kipling has become very expensive for what the bags are and generally some good bargains can be had when Javari has its sales (and free overnight delivery too), but I think its a brand trying too hard to be a "fashion" brand and I've not been impressed with the colours, prints and new designs. A friend gave me a lovely Cath Kidston cross body satchel in the same print as my CK wallet and coin purse and I really love it. I can't see myself buying anymore Kipling until something changes. I did buy 2 Buckley poppy rings from QVC today, but ONLY because they've sold out on the Poppy shop website. Other than this purchase I have no intention of buying anything from QVC in the foreseeable future - the prices are not competitive, the p&p is extortionate and delivery slow. Until all 3 improve, I cba to shop with them anymore.

I'm sending back my latest purchase, the Prestigio tablet, so I will be £210 better off soon, inc P&P :)

But I will then be £400 or £500 worse off if I replace it with an ipad :-(

Nothing, not a thing for over a year. The last thing I bought was the Emjoi pedi roller ( last Summer ) and I can now get the replacement rollers from town so I don`t need to order them from Q.
I watch the odd show ( there are some very odd shows ... ) but have no intention of ordering anything.

Ordered the ego straighteners,hope I can curl my hair with them dislike GHDs they are way too hot for my hair.
Lynn

I've bought the bibi bracelet for a present, and the ego hairdryer on wait list, oh and the bibi necklace
on waitlist for a Christmas present. Thats the most i've ordered in ages. Been on holidays so too much
viewing i think he he

Narrow eternity type ring.
See how calm I am ...

NOTE TO MONKEY:
Hang your head in shame because I would have bought quite a bit more what with Christmas coming and all that, especially since Q are banging on already about gifting (who thought that up?) and trying to sell Christmas this that and the other, but all attempts on my part are utterly thwarted - yes thwarted! - by the hopeless website that those in the know have sought to inflict on us, making ordering or even selecting an item from your so called "vast choice" utterly intolerable and frustrating to boot!

cough

Ordered the ego straighteners,hope I can curl my hair with them dislike GHDs they are way too hot for my hair.
Lynn

Lynne , i bought these straighteners a while ago, to encourage me to ditch the rollers and try to straighten
my hair, which is about shoulder length, but i'm hopeless at using them. They are good though, you can
start of low and then put the heat up. My daughter was down last week and she did my hair with them, and
it lasted two days. Hope this helps :wave:

Thank you Sparkly,I have heated rollers just can't be bothered with them I do have long hair so hope the work,I didn't get on with the Yogi curling wand either.
Lynn

I haven't bought anything for a while and no plans to purchase anything in the near future other than the alpha h age delay moisturiser which I'm almost out of. Totally fed up with their wares atm and the tsv's are leaving me cold.

An eek pave ring in September which I've worn alot. I want to use the easy pay code but the website is so bad that I cannot do any searches. I've given up really and I only buy from QVC using the internet

A Brazilian Serpentine ring and a Sleeping Beauty ring that were both in last clicks and a set of Baking Boutique cookie cutters, which I'm delighted with, as I do a fair bit of baking. I'd like to buy the next Liz Earle TSV, but I'll count the pennies first!

I bought an Attitudes by Renew top which is fab, but a total pulse buy. I've been invited to a Christmas party that I wasn't expecting so will definitely wear it to that. Outfit sorted months in advance!

What else? Hmm ... oh a dress for £10. Well £13.95 including postage. I already had it in another colour so I knee it would fit. I am thinking of treating myself to a Lola Rose bracelet but can't decide. I've got the easy pay code to use and might use it to buy said bracelet ... except I deleted the ruddy email lol.

I haven't bought anything for ages not even been tempted. Jewellery far too expensive so called fashion is awful and most other things I would rather buy locally eg. electrical, computing and household goods. I am sick of seeing beauty products and all the rubbish they spout about them so turn it off now.

Latest posts

Back