What happens to beauty returns?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, Cariad - are you able to say what the factory name is? I seem to remember reading about a factory shop, many moons ago, but can't find a relevant thread on the forum about that...

Thanks, Cariad - are you able to say what the factory name is? I seem to remember reading about a factory shop, many moons ago, but can't find a relevant thread on the forum about that...

I can't remember the name of it. I found it by googling the postcode of manufacturer that's on some of the products, so you could maybe try that.

I don't know about a factory shop but I would guess there isn't one. Only factory shop I know around here is the Crabtree & Evelyn one in Llantrisant. I think the TKMaxx is likely, although I don't know if they'd be allowed to devalue so much by QVC.

Quite a few of the brands you have named Cariad do appear in TKMaxx, often quite a few of each. Many of the IW also appear, so you can usually tell if a brand has been dropped or repackaged.

Loads of James Read stuff for the past few weeks in my TKMaxx

Is it Richards and Appleby? I'm sure I've read a post somewhere about people getting some bargains from a factory shop, whether it was posted here or somewhere else I can't remember.

Is it Richards and Appleby? I'm sure I've read a post somewhere about people getting some bargains from a factory shop, whether it was posted here or somewhere else I can't remember.

It certainly looks like it! http://fullmoonmarketing.co.uk/brands.htm

One of the brands they make is Ecotan - which I have seen referenced on threads here.

Update: I've got Leighton Denny and Joan Collins items with NP22 5RL on them - brings you back to Richards & Appleby.

Last edited:
A number of beauty companies seem to manufacture in Wales - Dr Organic and Montaigne Jeunesse do as well, I think.

Latest posts

Back