What Every Woman Wants??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have fond memories of C&A.
My friend & I were actually caught on camera gliding gracefully up C&A's escalator by the local TV news crew on the first day of the sales.
I nearly choked when I saw us on the local news. Thank goodness my mother was not paying attention.
We'd skipped lessons.
Well it was the sales!

I don' t think he's sad, I think he's playing hide and seek and while he's counting, he sneezes and a little bit of snot flies out.

Years ago I bought a lovely winter coat from C&A's "designer range" in their Marble Arch store. A mix of wool and cashmere, it lasted a good 10 years and looked so stylish.

I think there was a Jean Jeanie on Oxford St too.

Surely all any woman wants is Glen Campbell to pop out of her wardrobe on a daily basis to "dress her up/dress her down and select her little flat pump for the day"

Noooo HoodedClaw, that made me gip! Nearly put me off my spaghetti hoops on toast (but not quite)

Surely all any woman wants is Glen Campbell to pop out of her wardrobe on a daily basis to "dress her up/dress her down and select her little flat pump for the day"

If he popped out of my wardrobe I'd run away screaming .

I wouldn't!

I'd pin him against the wall & scream, "You PROMISED me you'd be introducing a petite range!"

What every woman wants from QVC. Now let me think what they would answer to that question ...

Thomas Kinkade. What on earth happened to him I wonder????

He's in the box lol!

Latest posts

Back