What does Philosophy Pure Grace smell like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do think that one's sense of smell changes though - years ago when philosophy first came to UK and we still had a Sephora chain (sigh) I went in and tried all the graces and they smelt of not only cat wee but human wee, I couldn't rush to the loos quick enough (to wash the smell off obviously!). And now some 8 years later I love them.......I think I'm coming up to the change and they say that your skin can change and consequently fragrances can change on you.

If you've ever been to the Venetian in Vegas I'm pretty sure they pump it through their air conditioning. First time I smelled it I was right back there - bizarre. I love it though.

Aaaaah you mean the smell of Sewers? :envy:

What did you think of it Dazzler ~ Did you like it?

Hi BSB

Yes yes I loved it, it smelt lovely and the strange thing was. I sprayed my AG on and then left my left arm bare from fragrance and sprayed the PG in the shop and the PG was still lingering longer then the AG, so even though it smelt more clean like your sheets smell after they have been dried, it seem to linger longer then AG. I am waiting for the kit to arrive now, so hope it wont be long.:sun: The AG I would say smelt sweeter.

Latest posts

Back