What do you think of tova (i mean the product, not the person)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
I have tried Tova products in the past and unfortunately I was not very impressed. I tried the Cactine but the containers were smashed and because I didnt open them for a few weeks I had to throw away. That is my fault obviously. I have tried the Signature and Summer Signature perfumes and to say they smelt of disinfectant is an understatement. Its a shame as she seems to be a very gracious lady. Any thoughts guys?:thinking2:

I think the perfumes are a bit marmite-y with people. I love Signature, but my mother hates it and will not tolerate me wearing it in her vicinity! There were some issues with her changing the formula and a lot of complaints - I got my bottle before this happened, and I have to say that it really has improved the longer I have kept it.

I haven't tried her other perfumes - but her mascara is far and away the best mascara I have ever found. It seems to suit my eyes very well and makes my lashes look so long and full.

I remember buying a set ages ago that had 2 perfumes, one which might have been called Day and another called Night. In fact, it may even have been a TSV, not sure? Both were gorgeous scents but very strong/overpowering and I ended up having to give them to my mum.

That said, I recently bought the elixir as a gift for my grandma as she often has problems using sprays and she was delighted. I'd agree with Cavegirl - marmitey for sure.

I love Signature and have had it in the past in a body wash, body lotion , EDP and more recently the Elixir. I am not normally one for wearing perfumes and Signature is the only one I will wear.

I too bought the Tova day and night perfumes which came with the signature perfume. I loved the day and night on their own even though they were designed to be sprayed altogether if you wanted to but I didn't like the signature one. Unfortunately I found they do not have a long shelf life because I tried them the other day and they smelt as if they've gone off. Pity as they were nice. I love the bottle shapes very reminiscent of the old style Avon bottles which are now collectors items. Tova herself is gorgeous, I don't care if she's had plastic surgery she look stunning and had brilliant taste especially in jewellery.

I hate all the perfumes but love the cactine balm-much nicer than the Liz Earle one IMO and better value too.Well,it would have been if my DD hadn't pinched one of the tubs!

I asked a woman in work what perfume she was wearing the other day and it turns out it was Tova signature. I was really impressed

I had a little lip stick kit (a compact that opened up to reveal a mirror and four different lipsticks). They were really good and all the colours were very wearable. On the other hand i bought a body cream called Love Everlasting and that (on me at least) had a slightly sour baby sick smell. Other than that I haven't bought anythng else.

I have tried Tova products in the past and unfortunately I was not very impressed. I tried the Cactine but the containers were smashed and because I didnt open them for a few weeks I had to throw away. That is my fault obviously. I have tried the Signature and Summer Signature perfumes and to say they smelt of disinfectant is an understatement. Its a shame as she seems to be a very gracious lady. Any thoughts guys?:thinking2:

I bought Love Everlasting perfume and was not keen on it at first but it has grown on me and I would re-purchase.

I think Tova Diamonique is really nice and expensive looking. Haven't tried any of the perfumes or cosmetics though.

I think the perfumes are a bit marmite-y with people. I love Signature, but my mother hates it and will not tolerate me wearing it in her vicinity! There were some issues with her changing the formula and a lot of complaints - I got my bottle before this happened, and I have to say that it really has improved the longer I have kept it.

I haven't tried her other perfumes - but her mascara is far and away the best mascara I have ever found. It seems to suit my eyes very well and makes my lashes look so long and full.

Ditto. I personally like the fragrances and the body balms.
I am not very fond of the jewellery (they look nice) apart from two pieces which are LALAOUNIS copies and which I adore (item 690422 and matching earrings).

tova's so elegant i want to buy everything but the only thing i really like is the cactine balm - wonderful for sore/dry skin. the make up is ok. signature to me, smells like perfume that's gone off....

tova's so elegant i want to buy everything but the only thing i really like is the cactine balm - wonderful for sore/dry skin. the make up is ok. signature to me, smells like perfume that's gone off....

Have to agree with you there janie - I tried some once years ago & yes, it did smell like something that had gone off......or possibly died in the bottle! Absolutely gross, disgusting & totally yuk! My only foray into the Tova range, put me off trying anything else! :down:

Latest posts

Back