What Brands would you like to see re-introduced

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It sells well on ebay reflexgirl, I've watched a few pieces sell for silly money on US ebay.

Jude xx

I went through some old clothes I'd forgotten about the other day (am a terrible hoarder) and discovered t-shirts by Fashion Formulas and a cardigan from Modern Soul. Not remotely stylish, don't know why I bought them, must have been feeling sad and lonely at 11.30pm one evening. However, the quality... The Fashion Formulas t-shirts are thick cotton, have kept their colour and shape, washed millions of times. I don't know where I'd buy something that well-made today, much better than M&S. Bring that level of quality back please!

There was a Fashion Formulas TSV consisting of 2 T shirts and a pair (or 2) of Tshirt material trousers I seem to remember for mixing, matching and donating to charity shops!

Jude xx

I was going to post Michael Dawkins as well. It was such good quality and lovely designs.

I was building up a collection and then it disappeared. I'm wearing a small pair of his hoop earrings right now, weighty but comfortable. Daresay it's very expensive now like everything else.

Thomas Paconi (not a bloke, but woodware and furniture)

Tim Goodwin (He's a bloke)

JR (She's a woman, gadget demonstrator and musician)

And of course, SVL (strict vacuum lady Catherine Stewart)

And lots of gadgets and tools that were NEW or novel and hadn't been seen before.

PS My bold print has gone astray, must rush to Specsavers.

All the icons for bold, italic, fonts, sizes etc have gone from my PC.

how about Bang & Olufsen? because QVC have an item coming soon

south lodge and casamia fashion. who was that guy from the bronzing company who's name i forget, who used to sell lispsticks that were purple, green and yellow but went pink and red when you put them on? i always thought he was a bit slimey.

Temp-tations cook ware. Yes I know there were a couple of bits on within a cook programme a couple of weeks ago, BUT looking at the US website there is soooooo much available in this range, - its great value, great designs and its oven proof.

What about the unfortunately named NADS? It was terrific.

Last edited:
Temp-tations cook ware. Yes I know there were a couple of bits on within a cook programme a couple of weeks ago, BUT looking at the US website there is soooooo much available in this range, - its great value, great designs and its oven proof.

Yes, I have a lovely set of Temp-tations cook ware, 3 rectangular dishes with serving baskets. Really nice quality, would love to see more.

Blinking Eck Rob Locke. I could not stand the man. He was my BIG turn off pre JF.

I would still buy Molton Brown no matter what but I think MB dumped QVC, not the other way round - too downmarket apparently.

CC

south lodge and casamia fashion. who was that guy from the bronzing company who's name i forget, who used to sell lispsticks that were purple, green and yellow but went pink and red when you put them on? i always thought he was a bit slimey.

Colin from Ultraglow, he also came on with warmabear.

I went through some old clothes I'd forgotten about the other day (am a terrible hoarder) and discovered t-shirts by Fashion Formulas and a cardigan from Modern Soul. Not remotely stylish, don't know why I bought them, must have been feeling sad and lonely at 11.30pm one evening. However, the quality... The Fashion Formulas t-shirts are thick cotton, have kept their colour and shape, washed millions of times. I don't know where I'd buy something that well-made today, much better than M&S. Bring that level of quality back please!

You obviously mean the new M and S quality in your comparison. I've got a load of 'St Michael' gear in my drawers that just never wears out or loses it's shape. Tonight I'll be wearing my 20 year old St Michael pyjamas to bed ( I do seem to recall though that they cost £25 way back then though!).

What about the dodgy guy, who bought those diet bars, every so often, wasnt he some family member of CEO of QVCUSA or something, yes i remember Bright Bites. And you could buy the bags of sweeties also.

Blacks Hill Gold and Sliver.
Joy Manago and her Roly Kits.
Alexandra Elliot and her jewellery (posh women but knew her stuff)

Latest posts

Back