What are your favourite GemsTV pieces?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey, Suzy - those are stunning! And to think I'd never even heard of Bidz before...

Do you have those pieces, or did you post them as examples?

Blimey, Suzy - those are stunning! And to think I'd never even heard of Bidz before...

Do you have those pieces, or did you post them as examples?

IF ONLY!

I wish I did, I love bidz, have used it many years. it is a live bidding system but quite straitforward, i like all the info u get. ive had quite alot form their at great prices, as i say dependant on exchange rate, but u can see the rate when u join and are logged in theres a little bar next to the prices.

have i possibly started sumthing here lol?

those were just examples of some of the higher end jewels, they have loads and depending on when u bid u can get sum great deals, cos of the time difference when alot in usa are asleep.

i have mentioned the site ages ago, but dont think much response then, i like to share.. lol

fake what?

All i can say is that in my own experiences I have never had any problems. ive had maybe 30 items and not had any fakes.

the only issue i was ever aware of was reports of shill bidding, but again i have not knowingly had that happen, i dont think it was proved either.

i suppose its upto the individual to use or not, all i can say is that ive used it several years, maybe about 7 so i think if any of that were fake it prob wouldnt be still running?.

all websites will have negtive and positvie reviews but there is always a return policy which ive not used however so cant comment ..

i would not wish to advocate or not advocate, just tell u my own experience.

ta

I think you'll find that the legal action is current (July 2009) and nothing to do with shill bidding.

Anyway, could we get back to the original topic of this thread? If (when) you join as a VIP member there is a section in The Drop entitled "Bling" that's for all things that don't relate to one of the shopping channels who have their own bit of the forum and posting about Bidz etc., is probably more suited there.

yeh and i had a personal injury claim from 2006 only just settled, it realtes to 2007 from what i can see, and shill bidding
quote from ur link
'engaged improper business tactics in order to artificially raise the auction price of its products'.

anyhow whatever, il shut up then.

and my original post explained why i hadnt got so many 'gems' best buys, and related to the topic, i added the links for examples..

Last edited:
Ooops, sorry... I think I led this thread away from its original subjet!

OK, back onto Gems TV now...

Ooops, sorry... I think I led this thread away from its original subjet!

OK, back onto Gems TV now...

i love all ur pieces, i wish i could buy so many, thats where my indecision comes in, im not indecisive as per say, i just have to pick within limited funds, its quite heartbreaking.., and there are so many id love.

Latest posts

Back