What are you looking for from QVC in 2013 ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Many of us have decided to be more frugal and savvy with our money during 2013 but if anybody from Q actually reads this thread then maybe they`d be interested to hear what we as long term Q customers might like to see in 2013 and what we`d like to buy. Also our hopes and expectations from them.
I`m only interested in 2 main products. Mally and Yankee candles but maybe I could be persuaded to watch more and buy more if they reined in their awful presentations, dropped their p and p or developed a one postage price for a full order instead of per item and brought back some old companies such as Molten Brown and also broughtin new some products too. Over to you guys.

Definitely the P&P - fixed prices (maybe apart from those products that come direct from suppliers) and items packed and sent together, within 2 working days! One order, one postage payment! It CAN be done, can't see why they can't do it. I'd be happy for them to halve the 30day mbg as I invariably know within a few days whether the product is liked/suitable.

The old chestnut of less clothes for the over 70's and less flannel bedding and more contemporary stuff for the house. Less kitchen items in baby pink and baby blue - we are not children!

The presenters and presentations don't really bother me as they don't equate to what I receive. They need to sort our their postage and products in my opinion.

I only watch for company really and a good laugh sometimes. I buy occasionally eg: ninja, bedding, slow cooker, pillows, that was for the whole year. Have cut my spending on bedding such a lot. Something has to be really, really, what I want. Qvc don't sell that- yet ;-/

The need to fix the p&p for sure, will it happen? NO! They don't care as long as people buy why should they.

The trouble is many brands that used to be on QVC, no longer want to be on there.

New ranges they have bought in, hell you can find a lot cheaper elsewhere on the web.

Not sure if it is to do with the recession, but QVC have been playing it very very safe for quite a long time now. They push endlessly products which sell for them and don't want to really step outside the box. Bobbi Brown,Benefit the same old items in each show and no cheaper than you pay in a store. Apart from the £4 shipping for the pleasure of buying from QVC.

I have no expectations from them. They appear to be oblivious to their faults.

What i would like to see is far more variety from each range, not the same old products again and again .If a range is going to have three shows in a day at least show different products in each.

New and more affordable clothing for the under 80's.

A fresh lot of presenters who do not trot out pre rehearsed spiels about the virtues of Q,but who actually talk about the products.

P&P. per order not per item.

Orders taking under 3 days to be despatched

I could go on but i don't feel well and i'll just get even more grumpy.

Most of you have said it all before me, but I doubt whether Q will take any notice, they don't now but it would be nice if they changed.

All of the above, but also more for men and NOT regularly cancelling one of my favourites "DIY on Sunday" which used to be a fixture at 10am, but now most Sundays it is something else of no appeal to men whatsoever.

But they won't listen, of course.

P&P to be addressed.I don't mind paying P&P but it should be reasonable and capped.

Better value TSV's...just not the saving of the postage.

Body scrubs from philosophy,only pillowcases and duvet cover from NN,rather than all the bottom sheets.

Guests to be allowed to speak

Communication via post to be quicker or overhauled.Look at Amazon,where you can select an option to return and be refunded immediately.

More up to date fashion.

More varied TSV's...not just a coat for every winter fashion TSV.

What are you looking for from QVC in 2013 ?

Nothing. Nada.

Not only did Q price me out of the game, but it also does not provide for me.
I am not their typical, targeted shopper being -
a size 6-8, extremely petite with no desire to look like Orphan Annie;
I sport a sensitivity to everything perfumed & anti-aging;
I hate housework so gadgets & gismos do not grab my attention;
I hate cooking so forget the pans;
Himself is savvy with computers, laptops & the like.

My one love was jewellery, but even that has lost it's appeal. Nothing I want ever seems to be in stock.

Their P&P offends me & their website is still carp.

So nothing ..... but I watch just for jolly :grin:

Combined p&p

New product ranges ~ so sick of the same old same old

Clothing that I would buy that doesn't involve stretch and lycra and isn't aimed at fuddy duddies

TSV's that really do offer value ~ the kind that you'll eagerly look forward to

Less talk from certain presenters extolling the virtues of Q instead of concentrating on the products (that's you Ms Huntley!)

Definitely the P&P - fixed prices (maybe apart from those products that come direct from suppliers) and items packed and sent together, within 2 working days! One order, one postage payment! It CAN be done, can't see why they can't do it. I'd be happy for them to halve the 30day mbg as I invariably know within a few days whether the product is liked/suitable.

The old chestnut of less clothes for the over 70's and less flannel bedding and more contemporary stuff for the house. Less kitchen items in baby pink and baby blue - we are not children!

The presenters and presentations don't really bother me as they don't equate to what I receive. They need to sort our their postage and products in my opinion.
I don't know why you think the clothing sold on Q is suitable for the over 70's. I am over 70 and would not be seen in any of the clothing they sell, fashion is not just for the young you know and anyway 70 is the new 40 lol. Joking aside I agree with what you say.

Flat rate postage, no matter how many items you order. All orders place before 4pm despatched same day and received within 1-3 days max.

Bring all the beauty skincare TSV's down to under £40 with p&p - now there's some hoping!

Free returns for clothing, like many other online clothes retailers. It can be done.

I don't know why you think the clothing sold on Q is suitable for the over 70's. I am over 70 and would not be seen in any of the clothing they sell, fashion is not just for the young you know and anyway 70 is the new 40 lol. Joking aside I agree with what you say.

Point taken. Apologies to all you stylish over 70's out there ;) lol

I don't want 'trendy' (oh no, it's called 'on-trend' now isn't it?!) as I don't do fashion victim, but stylish and classic would be nice. Have you ever seen tailored black trousers on Q? It's all elasticated waistbands and leggings :(

Inoffensive seperates and more plain dresses - Q are obsessed with gaudy patterns!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

nothing zilch! i have sold loads of stuff on the bay mainly bought from qvc. all stuff i dont need and i am lucky to get 25% of what i bought it for! thats taught me STOP BUYING TAT!

I think they use the 30 mbg as a sort of reason for the post and package. There's no other company

lets you take home the clothes, make up , shower gel etc, open and use it, and although it has

cost me a lot of money in p and p , it has also saved me money, as i used to have loads and loads

of make up the wrong colour, and lipstick etc., now i just send it back. Yes you can get other firms

with free p and p but you don't have the advantage of trying before you buy. They'll never change,

they're a bit like a dinosaur.

From Q

I would like on-screen size charts, since the presenters "don't have them" or give them in a rush/at the end. What do I predict? New presenter (hint: gurning model). See avatar for my reaction. lol

Latest posts

Back