What action should QVC bosses take re the "slapping" incident?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What action should QVC bosses take regarding Alison Young and the slapping incident?

• No action, it was lighthearted fun.

Votes: 31 26.1%
  • A quiet word, its not the first time this has happened...

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • A formal reprimand for unacceptable behaviour... we have our eye on you Alison

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • Dismissal. Touve done it once too often love, get your cards.

Votes: 16 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would also depend on what previous action, if any, QVC have taken and what their bullying and harassment policies are

cant/ wont comment as the incident was deleted. not in the habit of voting if i dont know what for.

for a split second I thought it said " you've done it once too often love, get your cardie"!! equally appropriate tho'

i still cant believe you can slap someone on tv. i remember the alexis incident. it looked more for fun with alexis alison gets carried away. but i do actually like her!

Whatever action QVC decides to take against AY, I do think that the viewers are owed an apology from QVC.

And I don't mean from some low-level flunky either: Mr QVCUK CEO should get on screen and apologise, and hopefully reassure viewers that they won't be subjected to this sort of thing again.

If they're serious about maintaining our custom they should, anyway.

Whatever action QVC decides to take against AY, I do think that the viewers are owed an apology from QVC.

And I don't mean from some low-level flunky either: Mr QVCUK CEO should get on screen and apologise, and hopefully reassure viewers that they won't be subjected to this sort of thing again.

It should be her doing it too!

She also slapped Michael De Cesere the hairdresser round the face recently.
In jest but he said "ouch that hurt"

I think I've been unlucky and witnessed all 3 recent slaps.

I'd buy tickets to see that Klarion but I think its highly unlikely that the so up themsleves bosses at QVC would ever climb down to that level. :thinking:

What action should QVC bosses take re the 'slapping' incident?

If you slapped a colleague in the workplace, office, shop, factory, whatever, you would get your cards double quick I imagine.

Bottom line - She makes too much money for them I should think and is untouchable.

Oh and she has also slapped Alexis from L'Occitane. That was the first time a thread appeared about her Happy Slapping.

She should be suppended for a month, no pay and told if she lifts a hand to anyone again she is out the door.

AY is a boring old c*w, who gives no real advice that you can't get from any online beauty blog. Infact I will say the latter is far more up to date. All she can scream now is celebs, celebs, celebs all use this or that.

If she is a member of a professional association or organisation for beauty therapists then she would have to follow their code of conduct/professional code of ethics.
This sets the professional standard of behaviour. Therapists are supposed to act in a professional manner at all times towards their colleagues, clients and suppliers.

Latest posts

Back