What a let down

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
I have been searching for ages for a yellow gold diamond circle pendant !, I saw one on QVC but the reviews put me off i.e diamonds not good quality etc,so I called C/S and told them my concerns they said that if I was not satisfied they would sent a return label !, so I went ahead and ordered it item 676 229. It arrived today it does not "sparkle" and looks cheap so its going back !....my main gripe was it arrived in a "Diamonique" box :11:, I actually think an Diamonique pendant may look better :13:,

What a shame, but hey at least you know now and get to send it back at their expense. Welcome to the Forum by the way :yay:.

Hi Scampdog and welcome. :) I don't usually rate QVC's diamonds - dunno what anyone else thinks? To me, they seem rather over-priced and not that sparkly.

Hi & welcome to the forum from me too!
I've never bought diamonds from QVC, I'd rather see something like that in the flesh I think but no doubt many of the other lovely ladies on here have & have loved them, so maybe you were just unlucky?
The reviews for that particular item certainly were rather mixed, weren't they? :(

I have an epiphany platinum clad silver ring that has real diamonds in. They are tiny but really sparkle-it also never tarnishes and hasn't scratched either,I have been wearing ot for almost 5 years now and never take it off.

The Clogeau range has VS quality diamonds, G-H colour, which are very good. But I don't think they do anything like the design you've described, unfortunately.

All the other QVC ranges are SI or I, as far as I can make out - even the Kristall jobbies at £2000+ are only SI.

Sherry - yuck :26:

I'm not a lover either but each to their own. I'm on my second Red Wine Spritzer......what's your tipple or don't I need to ask due to your location? :54:

By the way, must say a very warm welcome to Scrappydog or should that be Scampdog? :3::1:

At last!

I'm not a lover either but each to their own. I'm on my second Red Wine Spritzer......what's your tipple or don't I need to ask due to your location? :54:

By the way, must say a very warm welcome to Scrappydog or should that be Scampdog? :3::1:

Hi,
At last I have found someone else who drinks red wine spritzers. I get some funny looks from barmen and barmaids when I ask for red wine spritzer and have even been served white wine spritzer, as they thought I had made a mistake as no-one drinks red wine spritzers....I was getting paranoid and almost apologetic about my deviant preferences - I feel a lot more normal, now that I a know I am not alone in my choice of tipple. I wonder if there are any more red wine spritzer drinkers out there? It is a lovely drink and avoids the red wine headache the next day as it dilutes the nasty stuff in the red wine that causes the headache and you tend to drink less as they are a longer drink. Simples!

Welcome to the forum Scampdog - I am sure you will like it here - it is a lovely community!

:1::1::1:

Latest posts

Back