Wet and Forget, worth the money?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They sell wet and forget in Costco too - much cheaper - I think when it was on offer it was about £18 ( inc vat)
for the 5l

I bought it a few years back to use on conservatory roof it is more expensive then other brands but
I noticed a difference in a few weeks and the process speeded up after the rain which reactivates it each time it gets wet
Kept the roof clean for almost a year and the patio came up lovely too ,less work then a presssure washer and you don't get wet in the process
Just do notget it on plants I forgot to cover hubbies prize hanging basket and blamed the greenfly for its demise lol

It's a winner for me. I bought a TSV months ago but never got round to using it until last evening after reading this thread.

I treated a couple of large cream stone planters that I power washed last week with not much success. I couldn't shift the gunge off them with the power wash. I also treated the balustrade around my decking that had some green nasty stuff on it and a couple of fence panels.

When I got up this morning, it was raining and I thought I'd wasted my time spraying it last night. Well, throughout the day I've watched as the planters have gone cleaner and cleaner! Most of the green stuff on the balustrade has gone and the fence panels are looking brighter already, as are the stone fence bases where the overspray caught them. I can't believe it!

I'm definitely going to treat other areas in the back garden and also my front garden wall. I just used a cheap pressure sprayer, no hassle. It's magic :mysmilie_14:

I've just spent the afternoon putting a total of 5 litres of Patio Magic on my fences and paths etc. Now is the hard bit waiting for it to work. It's really bugging me!

just leave it now it need 5 hours to dry then everytime it rains it refreshes the treated areas. i am buying some this weekend to keep my paving looking good

Bought it a few years ago from Q specifically because of the MBG - which wasn't needed. Despite the presenter saying to give it several weeks to work, OH applied it on January 2nd, it rained the following day, and the day after that our walls were like new again!

It's the one purchase that finally stopped OH stating that EVERYTHING QVC sold was crap.

He bought the shower version directly from W&F when he topped up (they often have good offers if you sign up), and that's been great for getting rid of the really stubborn mould around the silicone stuff. That took ages, though.

Well impressed with the original especially as our neighbour ruined their path with a pressure washer. He was rather smug when his path came up clean immediately. Wasn't so smug after the next frost worked under the damage the pressure washer caused and flaked the top layer of his paving off, just as ours came up clean and undamaged with W&F!

I used it on my garage door which was covered in a thick layer of black mould and on the walls of the front of my bungalow which has a layer of green algae on it . This was just before Christmas last year 2015 , the green came off the walls within a week and the mould is just about faded from the garage door.
They do say that mould does take a lot longer then algae.
This thread has reminded me that I need to reapply it in the near future to keep on top of the situation.

Latest posts

Back