We're in for a treat..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
.................at 4pm. It's Michele Hope "fashion". I am beside myself with excitement.:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

I realise that the models are paid to wear QVC fashion. But, I did feel sorry for Sharon tonight, the Michelle Hope collection does not suit her at all. She is smiling through gritted teeth I fear.

Having said that 1500 have placed an order for the One time Only!!:mysmilie_505:

I have said it before and I'll say it again, Sharon is getting paid to model the clothes. I'm sure it doesn't bother her too much.

Q and their designers need educating on what a kaftan is.

A kaftan (from Persian خفتان - ġaftān) is a man's cotton or silk cloak buttoned down the front, with full sleeves, reaching to the ankles and worn with a sash. Courtesy of Wiki.

Not a glorified blouse!

Throughout the shows today, MH has been very careful to stress how quickly her stuff sells out, how many letters and e-mails she gets and how good her prices are. Methinks she has been reading the not-so-complementary posts on this Forum!

I'm wondering why she is talking like she has an old sock stuffed into her mouth.

Doesn't she always sound like this? On a different topic, I applaud JF (and that's a rare occurrence) on her acting skills tonight on this MH hour. Anyone who can sound so enthusiastic about this range deserves an Oscar in my book.

Yes, I agree. She gives the impression of being a very hard headed business woman-the sort you wouldn't want to mess with. She comes across as very forceful and once she has something to say,no-one is going to interrupt her, JF included.

Latest posts

Back