WEN Haircare TSV 27/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've decided to have a go at this. I'm going to give my Mum half the kit for her birthday next month and I'll try the other half.

Since it was a good price i did order, and already shows as shipped on my order status!

I've just checked mine and it's been dispatched too.

It really surprises me how sometimes the TSVs are dispatched really very quickly, but then otherwise they are so, so slow (my OPI TSV was dispatched a day after I ordered it).

I haven't been able to read this whole thread (am ill and reading too much esp on screen makes me sick!) But to the person who likes their Pantene I have to recommend their aqua light range. I have fine hair but lots of it and the shampoo is fab for me. Really cleans hair of products and build up and leaves hair weightless (bit like hairfix but cheap!) and the conditioner is silicone free and fab!
Ooh and the body shop ginger shampoo is wonderful for the scalp.

Ps. Agree that Avon handcream is a great value one that works! But you don't need avon lady, you can buy online...

I haven't been able to read this whole thread (am ill and reading too much esp on screen makes me sick!) But to the person who likes their Pantene I have to recommend their aqua light range. I have fine hair but lots of it and the shampoo is fab for me. Really cleans hair of products and build up and leaves hair weightless (bit like hairfix but cheap!) and the conditioner is silicone free and fab!

Ps. Agree that Avon handcream is a great value one that works! But you don't need avon lady, you can buy online...

I have tubes of Avon handcream stockpiled in a drawer, I carry in my handbag and use the M&S pump bottle in in the house. I used to buy when they had an offer on. I am famous if out with friends and we go to the loos saying "Anyone want some handcream?" and giving them a blob from my tube.

Mine has just been delivered! Fab service...ofcourse this just begs the question, "why can't they do this for every order?"

I've just checked that it's all intact then I'll store it with my other stash as I have older bottles to use first.

I know! I checked the Hermes link in the despatch email at about 7am and it said "out for delivery" and 9am it arrived!

Pantene is tested on animals.

Mine has just been delivered! Fab service...ofcourse this just begs the question, "why can't they do this for every order?"

Mine too! My gob is well and truly smacked! Will be using the conditioner overnight tonight!

I've been reading the american reviews and have decided that I'll have to phase myself into this new way of washing my hair as I am so used to the lather. So will start by wetting my hair and using a small amount of my usual shampoo. Rince out, apply a couple of pumps of Wen or more if I think it needs it, then have shower and then rinse, rinse and rinse.

I've been reading the american reviews and have decided that I'll have to phase myself into this new way of washing my hair as I am so used to the lather. So will start by wetting my hair and using a small amount of my usual shampoo. Rince out, apply a couple of pumps of Wen or more if I think it needs it, then have shower and then rinse, rinse and rinse.

Use more Wen than you would normally use of conditioner, even if you shampoo first. I'll agree it is a bit of a leap of faith. And unlike conditioner Wen goes right on the roots as well as the lengths and ends. Then throw caution (and shampoo) to the wind maybe on a day when you're staying in. You'll end up saving time in the shower...hopefully.

Latest posts

Back