Well done Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
we have criticised you over the last few days, myself included, and some of it justified but credit where it is due on the Eek show today there was a big improvement. Much smarter in a casual way, hair looked more natural, less shouting. She interacted well with the model. All in all easier on the eye and ear. Still a good way to go but light at the end of the tunnel which are not the headlights of an on coming train. Wonder if the extra guest format which is so popular now is partly to blame for the shouting etc?

And fair play to her is shes working extra shifts to cover other presenters especially on this Easter holday weekend:up:

I agree. I tuned in for a few minutes and it was good.

I liked her top, too!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Let's not get too carried away Autumn she is being paid for her services lol

Too right she is but just coz she hasnt got kids etc doesnt mean she wouldnt rather spend the easter weekend with her family etc

And fair play to her is shes working extra shifts to cover other presenters especially on this Easter holday weekend:up:
I wonder when she found out she would be presenting more hours, it must be more difficult if a presenter doesn't feel fully prepared after having something sprung on them at the last minute.

Well so she is covering for other presenters, but I assume she isnt doing it out of the goodness of her heart necesasarily, she will no doubt being paid for the extra work! and more than the mimium wage!!

I rather like Chloe and, let's face it, we don't know the circumstances surrounding the extra time on air. Maybe she actually volunteered to cover for others so they could spend precious time with their children? Maybe her own family were not available for her to visit for various reasons so she was happy to keep herself busy? I think it's totally unfair to criticise her for gracing our screens for the many hours she has today. As for her being paid for the extra work......why on earth not?

Haven't watched much today Sazza ... just saw her do the kitchen hour, the lunchtime special and then the diamonique hour. Don't know if she was down to do any or all of those

Haven't watched much today Sazza ... just saw her do the kitchen hour, the lunchtime special and then the diamonique hour. Don't know if she was down to do any or all of those

.... ooops, tell a lie. She did Tocca too. Must have watched more than I thought :blush:

Don't know Sazza as I've not watched any QVC today.

She was down to do Tocca and Diamonique, only saw her on Diamonique, didn't have 12noon hour on. Saw Julian doing 11am kitchen hour.

I'm not altogether sure now that she's done anything today she wasn't scheduled to do ... although someone whose watched more may know differently. You're right Julian did do the kitchen hour at 11. I've only seen Chloe (I can't call her Alice, it just makes me think of the Vicar of Dibley :grin:) do Tocca, the lunchtime special (lovely when she held the egg white over her head prompted by the gallery) and Diamonique.

After a very busy bank holiday weekend, covering for various presenters, thought she might feel like a break. Sadly she is greedily gobbling up todays schedule

Latest posts

Back