Website order disappeared.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
When OPI were celebrating an anniversary recently, I placed an order for a kit, consisting of: nail envy-pink, nail envy-matt, nail envy-original, and avoplex oil, all full size, on advanced order, due to be shipped WC 29 july. As I always order online, I never make a note of my orders, as I expect them to be in the 'order status' section of 'my account'. I checked online a couple of days ago, and the order, which was at a special price, has gone awol. I can't remember the item number, either, and cannot find the item online. Can anyone help with the details? Has this happened to others?

I always order online and copy/paste all the info on the website into a document, including all the online order confirmations. Every document is named "QVC order", the date and item description. Unfortunately, I have 100's of these documents from when I was addicted, but can easily look up items I bought 10years ago if necessary.

I always order online and copy/paste all the info on the website into a document, including all the online order confirmations. Every document is named "QVC order", the date and item description. Unfortunately, I have 100's of these documents from when I was addicted, but can easily look up items I bought 10years ago if necessary.
Think I'll do that in future.

When OPI were celebrating an anniversary recently, I placed an order for a kit, consisting of: nail envy-pink, nail envy-matt, nail envy-original, and avoplex oil, all full size, on advanced order, due to be shipped WC 29 july. As I always order online, I never make a note of my orders, as I expect them to be in the 'order status' section of 'my account'. I checked online a couple of days ago, and the order, which was at a special price, has gone awol. I can't remember the item number, either, and cannot find the item online. Can anyone help with the details? Has this happened to others?

http://www.qvcuk.com/OPI-4-Piece-Ul...=203905-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-28-_-203905

If you don't get an e-mail confirming the order they haven't got it. This has happened to me twice. Take a screen shot of the final confirmation as well otherwise they will tell you it never existed when you complain.

I wonder if QVC have had problems with OPI kits on advanced order. I ordered an All You Need Is Avoplex kit on advanced order and it was a long time after the advanced order shipping date that I received the product, after chasing it from Q of course.

I ordered an Emu slipper TSV which later disappeared from my order history. I got the thinly disguised "you're off your rocker and never ordered it" response when I phoned until I offered to forward the confirmation email to them! They couldn't account for it at all and after I rang another couple of times I was left with a verbal shrug of their shoulders and it turned out the item was out of stock and unlikely to be reordered. I bought a pair of slippers from M&S for about £13 and no p&p, even with a coffee and cake and parking I was still better off than if I'd received that order!

Latest posts

Back