We now have our very own Presenter Stylist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, reading some of the comments below the photographs, there are a lot that say the same as us on here - that a lot of QVC designs are frumpy and the fabrics not brilliant (thats of course if the writers are authentic), but the replies from Stine were pretty 'on the script' standard. AND if she's been employed by Q for a few years styling the models :eek:, then she's hardly 'new' is she.

Well, reading some of the comments below the photographs, there are a lot that say the same as us on here - that a lot of QVC designs are frumpy and the fabrics not brilliant (thats of course if the writers are authentic), but the replies from Stine were pretty 'on the script' standard. AND if she's been employed by Q for a few years styling the models :eek:, then she's hardly 'new' is she.

…... Then she needs showing the door!

Does she sign “Stine x“ ?

Does she sign “Stine x“ ?
She does indeed...I'm gonna have to say though she's picked two presenters that don't really need "styling" basically that pair are gonna look good in bin bags...Who's next Pipa, Catherine Huntley, Elidh? Prove your worth by styling Julia complete with her trainers, Jill Franks...find her something that actually fits, Debbie Flint, Gilly Halliday, Ann Dawson....slightly older and not bean poles...find them something that actually flatters their shape, their skintone, their height...cos I've seen these ladies stuffed into awful looking monstrosities - Heads should roll!

She does indeed...I'm gonna have to say though she's picked two presenters that don't really need "styling" basically that pair are gonna look good in bin bags...Who's next Pipa, Catherine Huntley, Elidh? Prove your worth by styling Julia complete with her trainers, Jill Franks...find her something that actually fits, Debbie Flint, Gilly Halliday, Ann Dawson....slightly older and not bean poles...find them something that actually flatters their shape, their skintone, their height...cos I've seen these ladies stuffed into awful looking monstrosities - Heads should roll!
I think you're a very nice person because IMO Knuckles Kramer always looks awful & that jumpsuit just accentuates her thunder thighs.

You would have to be a very brave person to tell Julia that a change of style would be good and maybe wearing a size small isn’t such a great idea.

I actually think she looks pretty nice in it..hadn't noticed she'd got big thighs...don't matter really, think it suits her!
I'm biased, I find her aggressive, loud & unpolished. However, the main reason I don't like her, & I found it unforgiveable, is that she used her child's emergency hospital admission as an excuse to promote stuff sold on the Q as being vital for anyone in her situation. There's making a sale & there's being crass.

Well, I admit the volume gets turned down when she's on air. I do not need to be shouted at - I'm not ****** deaf. I don't need to have arms and hands waved at me - I dont want sign language Craig, and I dont need Anne Dawson to keep saying "y'know, y'know" - I DONT KNOW Anne !,

Some know instinctively what suits them & some have an enviable sense of style.Then there are different body shapes - 3, 10 or according to Trinny & Susannah 12, being the same size as other women yet looking completely different, being stuck in the past, liking something that you know doesn't suit you but wearing it anyway, the list goes on. A couple of years ago there was a show where Julia was wearing a blue shirt, she looked fabulous & this fact was even mentioned on here, yet most of the time she looks dreadful & in denial about the size that is required. All my adult life I've been a 10 top, 12 bottom - as described by someone close "A Conference pear, not a Comice", then I retired & in 10 months gained 10 pounds so defo a Comice. I joined Slimming World, lost the added pounds & quite a few more, I'm the lightest I've been since we got married & I know that I've gone beyond being slim. My face could do with me putting on some weight, however, I love the way my clothes look & have found some amazing eBay bargains in sizes I never thought I'd be able to wear.

To be fair,she can only work with what’s she’s given - crappy acrylic monstrosities from across the pond + Ruth Langsford- crappy acrylic monstrosities from over here (via a sweatshop somewhere in the Far East).Given free range to style people in decent clothes she might be able to do a good job. I’m prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt!
Anyone watching the fashion right now — check out the presenters palazzos- black polyester with big white bands round the legs... They look absolutely ridiculous! Coco Bianco .. classy by name ...cheap looking garish tat by nature.
The more I’m seeing here the worse it’s getting - stripes and floral do not belong in fashion anywhere ever!!
Or a sweatshop in Leicester.

Latest posts

Back