Ways To Boost Sit Up's Audience

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maybe the government are starting to ship our criminals to Australia again and the biggest culprit was sent in the first batch (ie Our Nicola). With a bit of luck some of the others will be sent to Oz soon.

What about wiring the presenters up to some kind of lie detector which would emit a loud sound and a have a flashing light every time they told an untruth, maybe it could also deliver a small (ish) current of electrity ...that'd put paid to all the bollox they talk!:mysmilie_454:

What about wiring the presenters up to some kind of lie detector which would emit a loud sound and a have a flashing light every time they told an untruth, maybe it could also deliver a small (ish) current of electrity ...that'd put paid to all the bollox they talk!:mysmilie_454:

My goodness Merry the National Grid couldn't cope, there'd be blackouts like in the 70's :giggle:

They could read out an ASA complaint and viewers could ring in and guess which presenter it was that said it

Every right answer would get a voucher to spend in 2014

That's so funny Momma, it would be a bit like 3-2-1!

They could get Mark Ryes to present it in one of his brightly coloured gameshow host jackets. He may as well get some use out of them while he still can :giggle:

something along the lines of

"that beck man used to work scruffy not very good seller works ideals world now"

something like that anyway along with a face like thunder

Oooo those grapes must have been very sour indeed.

That's so funny Momma, it would be a bit like 3-2-1!

They could get Mark Ryes to present it in one of his brightly coloured gameshow host jackets. He may as well get some use out of them while he still can :giggle:
He seems to be keeping his head down in all this. Time was, you couldn't come on this forum without seeing negative posts about him.

He seems to be keeping his head down in all this. Time was, you couldn't come on this forum without seeing negative posts about him.

I have always found him to pretty compliant, I find him very annoying though.

For me he has the edge over Chris Birkett and Bod however, maybe that's a bit like saying i'd rather be shot that hanged.

They should put them on the Jeremy Kyle show. He'd sort 'em out!

Imagine if the presenters did a Sit-Up version of 'Goldenballs'. Jeez, I doubt they would walk away with anything, i'm pretty sure I know how they would play it.

Latest posts

Back