wayne the chef

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, he's made tinned tomatoes with herbs lol! Adding a bit of cream or milk, now that will change the colour a bit, and also render it inedible - But that's R Wayne for you!

You can actually make quite a nice soup using tinned tomatoes at the base, but you need to blend the tomatoes right down, add fried onions and garlic, salt and pepper, FRESH basil and a small amount of sugar, as that will take away the "tinny taste". Drizzle a little cream on top if you wish, but fgs don't pour milk or cream in the mix, it'll unbalance all the flavours!

Can you still get tins of toms for 20p?

You might be able to get them for 20p but I doubt they'd be very nice in soup.

How much dya reckon Wayne gets paid? Seriously.

Nothing. He is merely putting himself in the shop window, hoping for his own show on the Food Network.

Failing that i'd guess he gets a few hundred a stint. Loved his line that you wouldn't really want to eat his week old mushrooms but they're OK for soup!

Last edited:
Chris Birkett was just demonstrating the grinder function on the stand mixer.

It seized as it instantly got clogged up, he had to stop and try to fix the blade. He honestly only put 2 small pieces of beef in it.

He then tried again and despite his claims it was 'all going through' it simply wasn't. He lamely added 'this sometimes happens' and they very quickly cut to a video. After 3 minutes of silence he came back and said he had 'made a mess of it' so they decided to give us a better price.

No wonder Chef Wayne only does smoothies. I suspect they gave us a better price because, inadvertently, Chris proved it is clearly pure, utter, crap!

Last edited:
Chris Birkett was just demonstrating the grinder function on the stand mixer.

It seized as it instantly got clogged up, he had to stop and try to fix the blade. He honestly only put 2 small pieces of beef in it.

He then tried again and despite his claims it was 'all going through' it simply wasn't. He lamely added 'this sometimes happens' and they very quickly cut to a video. After 3 minutes of silence he came back and said he had 'made a mess of it' so they decided to give us a better price.

No wonder Chef Wayne only does smoothies. I suspect they gave us a better price because, inadvertently, Chris proved it is clearly pure, utter, crap!

Oh Wirral :giggle: we're like two peas out the same pod..........see my mixer thread

Latest posts

Back