Wasn't Michael Di Cesare due to return this month?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
I was sure that I had a seen an hour of M di C towards the end of November in the TV guide. Maybe I missed him. Not that I care really.

Last edited:
Yes, he was scheduled to be on twice on Beauty Day on Sunday 22nd, but no sign of him on the day. I was disappointed as I was hoping to buy some of his liquithick mousse. I'm hoping his shows has just been postponed.....

I rang customer services a few days ago as I also thought he was going to be on and they told me he is going to be on in December I think she said on a Sunday 5.30 round about the 16th, I wrote the time down and then have lost it, so dont really know exactly.

The schedules never seem all that accurate. About six weeks ago, I waited in for a Ronni Nicole hour that was advertised (it was still on the schedule hours after it failed to appear), and then something else was presented instead. It was clear from the new stock on the website that they had planned for a Ronni Nicole hour, but there was not a whisper from the presenters that there had been a change of schedule.

If this is any consolation there are Michale Di Cesare products in TK Maxx at the moment (sorry Almerinda, this is not really helpful for you I'm afraid :flower:).
I had never used them, but I know a few FMs like them so I got myself a lovely clarifying shampoo from the sale section a while back for £3. I was a happy sausage! I would definitely try more of the range... :D

If this is any consolation there are Michale Di Cesare products in TK Maxx at the moment (sorry Almerinda, this is not really helpful for you I'm afraid :flower:).
I had never used them, but I know a few FMs like them so I got myself a lovely clarifying shampoo from the sale section a while back for £3. I was a happy sausage! I would definitely try more of the range... :D

Thanks Silly Sausage! I once bought some shampoo for my husband. It was specially for grey hair and was really nice. Just want to be clear and say that I am not lamenting his M di C's non-appearance. It was just an observation and I don't have a "thing" for him!!!!!.

Is TK Maxx a department store? People keep mentioning it and I have never heard of it.

Thanks Silly Sausage! I once bought some shampoo for my husband. It was specially for grey hair and was really nice. Just want to be clear and say that I am not lamenting his M di C's non-appearance. It was just an observation and I don't have a "thing" for him!!!!!.

Is TK Maxx a department store? People keep mentioning it and I have never heard of it.

Ohhh, it's much more (and much less) than that... It's a big massive shop that sells fashion, homewares, toys, toiletries etc. and a lot of their stuff is either last season or end of line or something on which they managed to get a good deal. This means that you can get designer stuff at much discounted prices. There is equally a lot of tat, so it's the kind of place where you must go prepared to patiently sift through the rails to spot the jewel hidden amongst the unwearable, garish stuff... Also, it's the kind of place where if you see something you like, you're better off just buying it, as they tend to have always different things. They stock a lot of American fashion (and I am increasingly seeing Italian labels too), so it's nice to know that you are getting something a little different from high street clothing which can be a little samey... Oh, I love it!!;)

Its the UK version of TJMaxx. Why they changed one letter is a mystery.

I go hunting for interesting candles and fragrance in the Belfast one. And have been known to find it too, though at the moment full of christmas tat.

Mine is brill too - loads of £300 Italian handbags reduced to £50 and Louise Galvin, Philosophy, Michael Di Cesare, Clinique and allsorts. All of my "designer" clothes came from there!

The Dublin branches are always good,too.
I spent a fortune in there last weekend & didn't even make it upstairs to the homewares & kids.
Got some fab candles & several Philosophy items all on the clearance shelves & at greatly reduced prices ie €3 for Falling in Love shower gel (think it was 240ml).
Michael Di Cesare shampoo & conditioner for €4 euros each(250mls)& the 500mls of Mick's Oat Wash shampoo for a fiver.

Latest posts

Back